When I bought my Samsung S two years ago, I also purchased a 32 Gig memory card. Now I'm thinking of getting a Titian II and I would like to know if that same memory card would work for the Titian. I recall it costed about $200 so I would hate to have to buy another one.
    Thanks,
    Dean
    05-25-2012 11:39 AM
    The Titan II (and Windows Phone in general) does not support upgradeable memory.
    05-25-2012 12:02 PM
    The Titan II (and Windows Phone in general) does not support upgradeable memory.
    Yep, no place to put it.
    05-25-2012 01:24 PM
    The extra 32 gig work fine on my Samsung Focus. Even the dipwad at the AT&T store told me I could upgraded the HTC Titan. Are you sure?
    Dean
    05-26-2012 07:22 PM
    The extra 32 gig work fine on my Samsung Focus. Even the dipwad at the AT&T store told me I could upgraded the HTC Titan. Are you sure?
    Dean
    Yeah we're sure. I own both Titans (original and II) and there is no place to put any microSD card.

If that person at the AT&T store still says otherwise, ask them to show you where to put the microSD card.
    05-26-2012 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD