Volume rocker hard to press

Tikerz

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have a volume rocker that is nearly flush with the case and very to hard to press? The camera shutter button sits clearly above the case and I can definitely feel it and both of its stages of depression. However, the volume rocker is a differently story. I wonder if this one I got is defective.

yeahbuddy78

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have a volume rocker that is nearly flush with the case and very to hard to press? The camera shutter button sits clearly above the case and I can definitely feel it and both of its stages of depression. However, the volume rocker is a differently story. I wonder if this one I got is defective.

Yeah the manufacturing tolerance is tight. Just the design.

Tikerz

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I decided to head to the Microsoft Store today and compare their 6 demo models to my phone and concluded that mine was defective. The demo models all had volume rockers that clearly sat above the casing and were much easier to press and gave a much more tactile "click" when pressed. I spoke with a manager there and they agree to replace mine on the spot! The new one is perfect.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow, I think I have this problem too. The down button feels like it's recessed compared to the up button, and as a result, gives me less feedback when I press it. I guess I'll stop by the Microsoft Store sometime this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos