Titan 2 camera comparison

Benzme

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone done a camera comparison between the Titan 2 and One XL? I would be really interested to know the results and/or opinions between the two. The only review I've found on the net just compares the specs.

I have a OneXL on order but am close to cancelling and getting the Titan. The Windows platform really appeals. The OXL is like looking at a poker machine.

wspaw

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone done a camera comparison between the Titan 2 and One XL? I would be really interested to know the results and/or opinions between the two. The only review I've found on the net just compares the specs.

I have a OneXL on order but am close to cancelling and getting the Titan. The Windows platform really appeals. The OXL is like looking at a poker machine.
I've found it extremely difficult if not impossible to get a decent shot of a moving subject on the T2 without using Sports mode which, I believe, cranks up the ISO and results in noisy images. Other than that is great.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any direct comparisons between the two. You'll probably have to look at camera samples from different reviews.

Benzme

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I ended up getting the T2 anyway. I did the different review comparison and the T2 pics seem better. I did my own mini review with a OXL and the Titan shots are superior there too. In my opinion anyway.

Here's some good samples for anybody else who is interested.

HTC Titan II review -- Engadget

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My Wife is liking hers so far, and the camera is really important to her.

It's strange, but I have yet to meet anyone with a One XL to compare to. Normally, I have come across someone with the latest High End Android, but so far Nada on the One XL. Gonna have to keep my eyes open now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss