Has anyone done a camera comparison between the Titan 2 and One XL? I would be really interested to know the results and/or opinions between the two. The only review I've found on the net just compares the specs.

I have a OneXL on order but am close to cancelling and getting the Titan. The Windows platform really appeals. The OXL is like looking at a poker machine.
    07-25-2012 02:16 AM
    Has anyone done a camera comparison between the Titan 2 and One XL? I would be really interested to know the results and/or opinions between the two. The only review I've found on the net just compares the specs.

I have a OneXL on order but am close to cancelling and getting the Titan. The Windows platform really appeals. The OXL is like looking at a poker machine.
    I've found it extremely difficult if not impossible to get a decent shot of a moving subject on the T2 without using Sports mode which, I believe, cranks up the ISO and results in noisy images. Other than that is great.
    08-09-2012 10:56 AM
    I haven't seen any direct comparisons between the two. You'll probably have to look at camera samples from different reviews.
    08-09-2012 11:10 AM
    Thanks. I ended up getting the T2 anyway. I did the different review comparison and the T2 pics seem better. I did my own mini review with a OXL and the Titan shots are superior there too. In my opinion anyway.

Here's some good samples for anybody else who is interested.

HTC Titan II review -- Engadget
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-09-2012 07:13 PM
    My Wife is liking hers so far, and the camera is really important to her.

It's strange, but I have yet to meet anyone with a One XL to compare to. Normally, I have come across someone with the latest High End Android, but so far Nada on the One XL. Gonna have to keep my eyes open now.
    08-11-2012 10:34 AM
    Edit : Found a better thread topic to post my question.
    09-13-2012 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD