Accessories for Titan 2?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know any must have accessories for this device? Cases? Thin ones? Docks? Anything? Just bought a Titan 2 and so far like it better than my lumia 900.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

keem5

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
i got my accessories from cellphoneshop.net good price fast shipping. if you buy antyhing make sure use their free shipping coupons

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know any must have accessories for this device? Cases? Thin ones? Docks? Anything? Just bought a Titan 2 and so far like it better than my lumia 900.

I used to own a HTC Titan II and I couldn't really find that many cases for it. It's weird because I had the original HTC Titan, and that had quite a few cases for it--I had an OEM HTC case, and a Case-Mate Tough Case. Case-Mate also made the Barely There, while Incipio made the Feather, NGP, and Silicrylic.

But for the Titan II, Case-Mate made nothing, and Incipio only made the NGP. There's the Triden Aegis and the Ballistic SG, but I think those are a little bit thicker. There are OEM HTC cases, one of them has a kickstand:

Titan II Shell Case with Kickstand by HTC 70H00538-04M - YouTube

and the rest are just TPU or rubber gel type cases.

I think what happened is everyone decided the Titan II was not important, and all went to make Lumia 900 cases instead. =/

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I used to own a HTC Titan II and I couldn't really find that many cases for it. It's weird because I had the original HTC Titan, and that had quite a few cases for it--I had an OEM HTC case, and a Case-Mate Tough Case. Case-Mate also made the Barely There, while Incipio made the Feather, NGP, and Silicrylic.

But for the Titan II, Case-Mate made nothing, and Incipio only made the NGP. There's the Triden Aegis and the Ballistic SG, but I think those are a little bit thicker. There are OEM HTC cases, one of them has a kickstand:

Well, CaseMate made the Pop Case for the TII - I just ordered a white one. They also have a black one.

So between the HTC OEM cases (which have a couple of options), the CaseMate POPs, and the thicker Aegis and Ballistic, plus the generic TPU cases, there's enough options.

But you're right, its pretty bare - reminds me of the Focus S, which had surprisingly few cases made for it. The Lumia gets all the love, accessory wise.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, CaseMate made the Pop Case for the TII - I just ordered a white one. They also have a black one.

So between the HTC OEM cases (which have a couple of options), the CaseMate POPs, and the thicker Aegis and Ballistic, plus the generic TPU cases, there's enough options.

But you're right, its pretty bare - reminds me of the Focus S, which had surprisingly few cases made for it. The Lumia gets all the love, accessory wise.

Oh right, I forgot about the Pop Case. Case-Mate didn't seem to bother listing the Titan II on their website.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I got a case from incipio. I like their cases in general. I think it was the NGF. Its nice, bit nothing special. Waiting on my zagg protection to come in.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I got a case from incipio. I like their cases in general. I think it was the NGF. Its nice, bit nothing special. Waiting on my zagg protection to come in.

You mean NGP?

I can't find any reports of what these wallet type cases are like. Somebody must be using one - they've sold enough of the things. I'd really like to know if there are reception issues.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

I don't think it would cause reception issues. I can't speak from experience, but it's usually metal that will cause reception issues, and I doubt that case has metal in it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo