Anyone know any must have accessories for this device? Cases? Thin ones? Docks? Anything? Just bought a Titan 2 and so far like it better than my lumia 900.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express
    07-29-2012 11:23 PM
    i got my accessories from cellphoneshop.net good price fast shipping. if you buy antyhing make sure use their free shipping coupons
    07-31-2012 01:30 AM
    Anyone know any must have accessories for this device? Cases? Thin ones? Docks? Anything? Just bought a Titan 2 and so far like it better than my lumia 900.

I used to own a HTC Titan II and I couldn't really find that many cases for it. It's weird because I had the original HTC Titan, and that had quite a few cases for it--I had an OEM HTC case, and a Case-Mate Tough Case. Case-Mate also made the Barely There, while Incipio made the Feather, NGP, and Silicrylic.

But for the Titan II, Case-Mate made nothing, and Incipio only made the NGP. There's the Triden Aegis and the Ballistic SG, but I think those are a little bit thicker. There are OEM HTC cases, one of them has a kickstand:

and the rest are just TPU or rubber gel type cases.

I think what happened is everyone decided the Titan II was not important, and all went to make Lumia 900 cases instead. =/
    07-31-2012 06:19 PM
    I used to own a HTC Titan II and I couldn't really find that many cases for it. It's weird because I had the original HTC Titan, and that had quite a few cases for it--I had an OEM HTC case, and a Case-Mate Tough Case. Case-Mate also made the Barely There, while Incipio made the Feather, NGP, and Silicrylic.

But for the Titan II, Case-Mate made nothing, and Incipio only made the NGP. There's the Triden Aegis and the Ballistic SG, but I think those are a little bit thicker. There are OEM HTC cases, one of them has a kickstand:
    Well, CaseMate made the Pop Case for the TII - I just ordered a white one. They also have a black one.

So between the HTC OEM cases (which have a couple of options), the CaseMate POPs, and the thicker Aegis and Ballistic, plus the generic TPU cases, there's enough options.

But you're right, its pretty bare - reminds me of the Focus S, which had surprisingly few cases made for it. The Lumia gets all the love, accessory wise.
    08-01-2012 08:58 AM
    Well, CaseMate made the Pop Case for the TII - I just ordered a white one. They also have a black one.

So between the HTC OEM cases (which have a couple of options), the CaseMate POPs, and the thicker Aegis and Ballistic, plus the generic TPU cases, there's enough options.

But you're right, its pretty bare - reminds me of the Focus S, which had surprisingly few cases made for it. The Lumia gets all the love, accessory wise.
    Oh right, I forgot about the Pop Case. Case-Mate didn't seem to bother listing the Titan II on their website.
    08-01-2012 02:34 PM
    I got a case from incipio. I like their cases in general. I think it was the NGF. Its nice, bit nothing special. Waiting on my zagg protection to come in.

08-03-2012 09:01 AM
    I can't find any reports of what these wallet type cases are like. Somebody must be using one - they've sold enough of the things. I'd really like to know if there are reception issues.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d
    08-06-2012 07:59 AM
    I got a case from incipio. I like their cases in general. I think it was the NGF. Its nice, bit nothing special. Waiting on my zagg protection to come in.

You mean NGP?

I can't find any reports of what these wallet type cases are like. Somebody must be using one - they've sold enough of the things. I'd really like to know if there are reception issues.

I don't think it would cause reception issues. I can't speak from experience, but it's usually metal that will cause reception issues, and I doubt that case has metal in it.
    08-06-2012 05:42 PM
    I got one of these for my new T2.
    Been using this case for two days now and it's fantastic. Perfect fit and protection is outstanding.
    08-08-2012 03:51 AM
    You mean NGP?

I don't think it would cause reception issues. I can't speak from experience, but it's usually metal that will cause reception issues, and I doubt that case has metal in it.
    I totally messed that up. Yes. NGP lol.
    08-08-2012 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD