HTC elevate invite please?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks. Is anyone on these forums apart of the HTC elevate club/website?
I used have a membership, but when I bought my Lumia and didn't use my account for an extended amount of time, my account was deleted. Now, I have a Titan II and I want back in.

For those of you that don't know about HTC Elevate, it's a website where HTC reps listen in on HTC community feedback and you even get to chat with a few devs once in a while. It's actually pretty cool.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks. Is anyone on these forums apart of the HTC elevate club/website?
I used have a membership, but when I bought my Lumia and didn't use my account for an extended amount of time, my account was deleted. Now, I have a Titan II and I want back in.

For those of you that don't know about HTC Elevate, it's a website where HTC reps listen in on HTC community feedback and you even get to chat with a few devs once in a while. It's actually pretty cool.

Oh wow, didn't know such a thing existed. Good luck on finding an invite though! And if you do get in, please ask them what's going on with the Connection Setup App not working on the Titan II (even though I don't have one anymore). I'm curious as to what they'll say.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Its a nice HTC site. If I get back in, I will be sure to send you an invite. So we can spread the invites.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise