Sure would like to Tango

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I sure would like to Tango with my Titan II. I with HTC/AT&T would start the music so we could dance.

I also wish HTC would update the Connection Setup app.

I know all of this has been said before, but there is not much activity in the Titan forum. I check numerous times a day and get excited when there is a new post or reply. Go Titans.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I sure would like to Tango with my Titan II. I with HTC/AT&T would start the music so we could dance.

I know all of this has been said before, but there is not much activity in the Titan forum. I check numerous times a day and get excited when there is a new post or reply. Go Titans.

Eh, it's coming. Be patient. It'll happen.

Go Colts.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually I am a Texan so Go Cowboys, Mavericks and Rangers...Stars...eh, okay you guys go too! (Go Titans was used as a WP Titan user shoutout)

Heh yeah, I know. Just wanted to throw some Colt love in here.

Cowboys huh? I have no real opinion of the Cowboys. I just hope for my fantasy teams sake that DeMarco Murray has a killer year.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Sure would be nice if my Titan 2 had that ESPN fantasy football app....but that's whole other thread lol. Go Tampa (puts on clown mask in shame)

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Sure would be nice if my Titan 2 had that ESPN fantasy football app....but that's whole other thread lol. Go Tampa (puts on clown mask in shame)

I just downloaded that app... on my 900. Go Big Blue! :p

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in 3 leagues. 2 are yahoo 1 is ESPN. so I can at least manage 2 of my teams with the Titan 2.

MikeySoft

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Yea, me too. ATT, HTC, fricking pissed off waiting on this ATT upgrade from my Titan II.
Seems like EVERYONE on the planet has the update execpt us.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss