Best pics I've taken with my Titan II

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I only clicked on a few but the pics look amazing!

When you take a picture do you tap the screen or press the camera button?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
What kind of settings do you change? do you play around with the setting at all or are the settings at default?

ioannisgk

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
All the settings are at DEFAULT.
No software editing was done.
I tap the screen to take a picture cause it is more steady that way.

I love Titan II camera.
I hope someone gets a Titan II vs Lumia 920 camera comparison.

wspaw

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Good shots of moving subjects?

I've posted this in 2 other threads, but haven't had any luck finding a solution.

Still shots are great. However I've got a 3.5 year old and can't get a decent shot of him, as he's constantly moving. The auto-focus is just way too slow. If I crank up the ISO the shots are way too grainy with a ton of noise. Sports mode doesn't help. I've tried tapping the screen, Half pressing the HW button and fully pressing it, as well.

My wife fires off countless shots with her 4S that are fantastic 95% of the time. This camera sucks for me based on this issue alone.

Does anyone know of any way to get a good shot of a moving subject?

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I've posted this in 2 other threads, but haven't had any luck finding a solution.

Still shots are great. However I've got a 3.5 year old and can't get a decent shot of him, as he's constantly moving. The auto-focus is just way too slow. If I crank up the ISO the shots are way too grainy with a ton of noise. Sports mode doesn't help. I've tried tapping the screen, Half pressing the HW button and fully pressing it, as well.

My wife fires off countless shots with her 4S that are fantastic 95% of the time. This camera sucks for me based on this issue alone.

Does anyone know of any way to get a good shot of a moving subject?
Have you tried the app called "Turbo Camera"??? That might help a little with moving objects... I think it's better then "burst shots" mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3