• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
    Okay, it has been a couple weeks, and here is a problem I haven't heard of and can't figure out: I cannot send or receive any media through text messages. Any suggestions out there? This particularly aggravating because I do use pictures for work relates purposes. I can send them email, but it is not as convenient for me or someone I send them to who is not at their computer. Thoughts?? Am I missing something simple?
    06-08-2013 09:45 AM
    Make sure you've got cellular data turned on. As well 3g is preferred :) if you've got it turned off, just change it for a moment, and turn it off, while mms is sent. Also check access point settings:)
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-08-2013 09:54 AM
    Make sure you've got cellular data turned on. As well 3g is preferred :) if you've got it turned off, just change it for a moment, and turn it off, while mms is sent. Also check access point settings:)
    Every once in a while, I get reminded that just because I find mobile interesting and visit forums, I really do not know that much.

1) I am "on" under "Cellular" in the settings menu, but I see no place for 3G preference. Where in the name of Custer's bad battle plans is that?
    2) I see nothing for "Access point settings" anywhere. Where in the name of Stevie Wonder's 20/20 vision is that??

Geez. Time for the Snowmutt to get his pencil and paper and go back to Windows Phone school.....
    Martsicky likes this.
    06-08-2013 10:56 AM
    Right, sorry I was on the go, and mistakenly thought it's about phone running Windows Phone 8 OS. I've had same issue on my Lumia 820 that's why.. :) Try here. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/ho...lular-settings . If it doesn't work for you, let me know here, and we will keep trying to solve your problem:) greetings!
    Last edited by Martsicky; 06-08-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-08-2013 12:08 PM
    I also noticed if you turn off Wifi and just have cellular on, it should fix your issue.
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-13-2013 10:27 AM
    I appreciate the thoughts and suggestions.... but so far not a thing has helped. Shutting off WiFi didn't help. I have changed settings I didn't know existed. I have stood outside to get a better signal, tried a couple Catholic blessings, and even considered cursing at it, which I try not to do. (Okay, okay, fine... I did curse at it. Desperate times, desperate measures. My kids were not around, I swear!! See the pun I threw out there?)

Looks like it is just a device quirk I will have to live with. Sigh...... HTC, I blame you....
    06-13-2013 01:14 PM
    Wish I'd found this sooner.
    I had this problem, and called AT&T about it. They had to fiddle with some settings on their end, and voila! MMS works on the Titan. I swap between a Titan II and a Tilt2 (like the keyboard), and so the Tilt2 looses the MMS functionality, but the Titan works fine.
    01-05-2015 07:44 PM