09-24-2011 09:32 AM
64 123
tools
    Sprint beats everybody plan prices, data caps, and features. I have priced verizon and at&t over and over and they can't touch sprint. Enjoy at&t with crap data, caps and higher prices.
    I agree with everything you said, BUT (not saying this applies to everyone everywhere, but it definitely applies to some in some places) Sprint has a crappy signal in several areas I frequent. Because of that, even with higher prices and data caps, I'm looking to switch to Verizon in the future... Not sure when though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    09-14-2011 03:50 PM
    Agreed. I do NOT have high hopes. I am guessing I'll be dying to get back to WP7
    Don't do it! I just went through the same thing. Picked up an Atrix running 2.3, it crashed and randomly shut down at LEAST 5 times in four days. This is even after I uninstalled all the extra stuff and killed just about everything on the phone!!

My Focus crashed EXACTLY ZERO times in 8 months!!! Guess what I'm using right now.

You WILL regret!
    09-14-2011 10:50 PM
    Will this phone have NFC? I've looked on the spec page and didn't see any mention of it?
    09-20-2011 10:55 AM
    Will this phone have NFC? I've looked on the spec page and didn't see any mention of it?
    No, it doesn't. Does WP7 support NFC yet?
    09-20-2011 03:02 PM
    I'm not sure if it does. WP7 doesn't support Video chat yet, but this phone will have a FFC and support video chat.
    No, it doesn't. Does WP7 support NFC yet?
    09-20-2011 03:09 PM
    I'm not sure if it does. WP7 doesn't support Video chat yet, but this phone will have a FFC and support video chat.
    A quick Google search told me that new Samsung devices should have NFC, but HTC has yet to include it any of their devices, so that might be why.

If anyone knows more about NFC being included in Mango please let me know, I'm new so I have some learning to do yet.
    09-20-2011 03:49 PM
    Going by this "First Look", there is no NFC in the Titan.
    First Look: HTC Titan review - Pocket-lint
    A quick Google search told me that new Samsung devices should have NFC, but HTC has yet to include it any of their devices, so that might be why.

If anyone knows more about NFC being included in Mango please let me know, I'm new so I have some learning to do yet.
    09-20-2011 04:06 PM
    Don't do it! I just went through the same thing. Picked up an Atrix running 2.3, it crashed and randomly shut down at LEAST 5 times in four days. This is even after I uninstalled all the extra stuff and killed just about everything on the phone!!

My Focus crashed EXACTLY ZERO times in 8 months!!! Guess what I'm using right now.

You WILL regret!
    you sir...were correct. Its a damn nightmare to use. Back to the pre until sprint comes out with a new wp7 phone

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    09-23-2011 02:18 PM
    09-23-2011 02:21 PM
    First post here, hi!

I'm totally getting this phone when it is released. They need to hurry up and let it out! I'm leaving an iPhone (actually, currently using an Android phone because my iPhone broke). Ready for something new :D
    09-23-2011 08:18 PM
    Focus S > Titan!

Dave... off topic: Did you get Gears Of War 3?
    09-23-2011 10:53 PM
    Focus S > Titan!

Dave... off topic: Did you get Gears Of War 3?
    Not yet brow maybe this weekend I hearing some killer S about that game. How do you like it is the on line gaming fast and accurate?
    09-23-2011 11:10 PM
    Not yet brow maybe this weekend I hearing some killer S about that game. How do you like it is the on line gaming fast and accurate?
    The beta was awesome, but I got the Epic Edition for $150 and haven't opened it up yet. Still not sure I'll ever play it as I'm never on xbox. My boy and my son are the only ones that use it now.

If anything, I may return it and wait for a used one. I really loved the game though, but I had it since Tuesday (release day) and haven't even looked it's way. Lol.
    09-23-2011 11:13 PM
    My next handset will either be whatever the UK followup to the Omnia 7 is, or an iPhone 5. Lets see what Samsung release, and how Mango feels on my current device.
    09-24-2011 09:32 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD