Is it me or.....

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Super AMOLED + isn't just for the eyes either... it's also better on battery life. Instead of lighting up the device for 'blacks' (that just sounds wrong... lol.), those pixels get turned off. They explained it in detail at the Samsung event I was at and it really makes a difference. I just hope the Focus S gets a battery (although not needed like in Android) as big as my Galaxy S II at 1800mAh.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Really need that feature in Scotland with our long hot bright sunny days. (2 days if your lucky) :)

Ha! I think that'd come in handy here in the Texas sun, though. I can't count how many times I've been outside and have difficulty taking pictures or even reading a text while using my Imagio (I believe it has a regular LCD screen). Although I've loved my Imagio, which is also an HTC phone, I think I might have to go with the Samsung this time. There are still a few specs that need to be revealed (such as storage and global capabilities...and probably trying out the cameras in person) that will effect my final decision, but as of yet, the Focus S will be my next phone.

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm in it for the size. Amoled is nice, but it is not crucial, and I'd rather have almost another half inch of everything. I would LOVE to see a WP7 version of the Galaxy Note, that's an insta-buy!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234