An HTC Titan Unboxing Video

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
yes it looks fine 1jaxstate, I hadn't seen that video so thanks for that. :)

We just need to see some real video of the Focus S now.

Wow 20 to midnight here! oh well off to bed for me.

Catch you soon my friend.

Maybe watch the Titan unboxing just 1 more time on my Omnia in bed lol :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm waiting for something from Samsung. But I know the screen is going to be amazing. I want to see it handled and unboxed.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok this phone has just became attractive LOL. I don't know why but it has. Still waiting on Nokia but this would be a second option at this point

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes the chappy in the video is doing a review so hopefully that will be posted soon. Yes it was a tease, not even turning it on, how cruel, Grrrr LOL

Ambient85

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Someone told me that HTC is having some sort of conference or event tomorrow. I think it is mostly for the HTC Vigor (AT&T LTE Android device), but perhaps we will hear something about the Titan as well? A release date? Pretty please?

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Most likely with the release of the Focus S being the 11th, it is almost certain that the Titan will also be released on the same day or the same week. Remember, the Titan was the first to hit the FCC so it has been ready for primetime for a while. The real question is what is the price structure going to look like. With phones like the GSII and iPhone 4S (as much of a failure it is) at $200, it will be interesting to see how many people go to WP7. Even though I know I may be wrong, I just can't for some reason see the GSII and the Focus S being at the same price. Idiots not knowing it has different OS will just look at the specs and decide it based on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786