Holy crap! Bogo titan!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's for sure. If it's true, I'll be getting two and change my plan from a unlimited single to a family plan. Might sell one on ebay. LOL! Next Thursday can't get here fast enough!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm holding my breath though, I've been with AT&T about 10 years, and I've never seen a high end phone start off as a BOGO. **crosses fingers**

FYI, go to the FB page and run through the demo. It's pretty awesome how it integrates with facebook, just as a real WP7 would.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I was just showing my son a video for the Titan. If it's BOGO, I would get one for each of us and switch to a family plan on AT&T.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I get my info here or WMPU, never really go to AT&T page, until they release that damn ad. Now I can't stop checking it.
Oh, cutting down your visits now, are we 1jaxstate1 ? ;)

<mumbling> Stinking, poo, junky titan non amoled rubbish,
who'd want one anyway, pile of trash etc etc </mumbling>

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No, it's not available, but it was thought it was coming soon. From the WMPU page, it was said it would be offered as a BOGO special. The person who found it didn't have the latest version of flash installed and saw it. I haven't seen any official word on when the phone will be available for sale. :(
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... stop right there.

AT&T has the Titan on sale now, or at least next week??

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Aw i feel bad now, but that'll save you postage on sending the free one to your favourite Scotsman 1jaxstate1.

I can just see you looking about you now looking for a Scotsman! ;)

I gave you a thank you because of the guilt. (My head is hanging in shame) :(

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I'm alright. I would have paid too much over the length of the contract for two lines. I'm going to unfriend MS if they don't give me a release date soon. LOL!
Aw i feel bad now, but that'll save you postage on sending the free one to your favourite Scotsman 1jaxstate1.

I can just see you looking about you now looking for a Scotsman! ;)

I gave you a thank you because of the guilt. (My head is hanging in shame) :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro