Its 4.7 TOO big?

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note with a 5.3" screen, and don't find it too big at all - it's awesome! I have no problem holding the phone in 1 hand or putting it in my pocket. 4.7" should also be fine.

condemned

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't mind extra screen real estate if they kept the overall body of the phone small.

Ex. The Galaxy Nexus is about the same size as the original Galaxy S2 but the screen is larger.

Although, I think 4 inch screens are the sweet spot. After 4.3 inches it just seems like these phones are getting too big.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I played around with a Titan recently. Vs my Focus S, the phone chassis is not much larger, though the screen is obviously greater in size and area :). HTC did a really good job of making the bezel seem thin, while the "fatness," is more ergonomic then not. Admittedly, I have large hands.

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
The body of the Titan is not that big at all... Really no larger than a galaxy S2. I have average sized hands and can hold & type with one hand, no problem at all.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Not at all...I like my HD7 with the 4.3 but 4.7 wouldn't effect me at all. I'm a big screen person. for me when I'm out of the house the bigger the screen the easier it is for me....

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't mind extra screen real estate if they kept the overall body of the phone small.

Ex. The Galaxy Nexus is about the same size as the original Galaxy S2 but the screen is larger.

Although, I think 4 inch screens are the sweet spot. After 4.3 inches it just seems like these phones are getting too big.

Nexus longer thinner and narrower than Titan. S2 is just slightly smaller than Titan.
Phone Size - Phone size comparison made easy!

naplesbill

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I was able to compare the Titan and Focus S side by side this morning. In my opinion, the difference in size is just enough to go over the line of acceptability for me. I also find the look and feel of the Focus S more appealing. Of course, this is a subjective matter of opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99