Last night, I attended the event in Dallas where I got to spend quite a bit of hands-on time with the new phones. The Titan definitely stood out to me. Yes, the blacks weren't as black as the S's SAMOLED+, but the screen was still really, really beautiful. I also really liked the white background, which I would never attempt on my Focus. The Focus S, which was the phone I used to be infatuated with, kind of felt cheap compared to the Titan. I'd also like to point out that I noticed no kind of pixelation (although I am an untrained eye, I guess).
    11-17-2011 01:04 PM
    The Titan really is an awesome handset. Build quality, size, screen... all meet my requirements. I think I also could be joining the Titan club soon.
    11-17-2011 01:44 PM
    I was at the event in Phoenix tonight and won a Titan. It blows the Focus S out of the water imho

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    11-18-2011 12:36 AM
    Went to tonight's Dallas event and was absolutely blown away by the Titan. I was thinking it would be between the Lumia 800 or the Focus S for me, but uh uh. If I bite the bullet on an off contract device it will now be the Titan, hands down.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    11-18-2011 01:49 AM
    I really love this phone

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    11-18-2011 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD