Black Saturday

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
In my case, a physical microsoft store. Until January they have 20% off any purchase over 500 dollars. Lets hope they get the titan soon after release.

They only sell on-contract phones right now which means you aren't looking at anything above $200. Buy yourself a nice laptop or something.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
They only sell on-contract phones right now which means you aren't looking at anything above $200. Buy yourself a nice laptop or something.

Actually I remember seeing in another thread someone who was able to buy the Focus S full price with their 20% off deal.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually I remember seeing in another thread someone who was able to buy the Focus S full price with their 20% off deal.

You can try but the last time I checked they only had on-contract devices but they may have changed that. $400 (the 20% off of a $500 device) still seems awful high of a price for a phone. And I think that the Titan was priced higher than that at like $600. I don't know I think at that price I would just wait for Apollo or something. I mean is it because your contract doesn't end for a while?

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Just called. They will have titan for 549 and 20% off will apply. They also have all the other new handsets in stock and will sell them for full price with discount.

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, just called the Microsoft store and they said they have them in stock and on sale TODAY! I didn't ask about the 20% off, but I'm running down there soon! :D

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Which store!!!!!!

My local Los Angeles Store just said they have them in stock but will not sell until tomorrow. Boooooooo.

Last edited:

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Which store!!!!!!

My local Los Angeles Store just said they have them in stock but will not sell until tomorrow. Boooooooo.

Bah, just got back. They have in stock, but same, won't sell until Sunday. They took my name and put one aside for me to pick up though. Also confirmed, $549 off contract and you get the 20% off! :)

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know when exactly in January the 20% off ends? And I assume if you're buying off contract then the actual physical MS retail store is the only way (not online) to get that deal?

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Until Jan/02/2012. Yea seems like only at retail stores. For some reason, none of the att handsets are on the stores website.

Thanks. Yeah, I noticed the missing AT&T phones on their site so I figured as much.

Ugh, I'm in north FL so the closest retail store is in Atlanta looks like.

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So $549 off contract from AT&T, same as the Focus S. Does anyone suspect the AT&T version cut corners to achieve that price?

eagles157

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
To put this all to rest, I happen to work in an ATT store and generally, like 90% of the time we will match online pricing for smartphones. Also as far as unlimited data goes, in store you always are allowed to keep the unlimited data no matter what as long as it is a smartphone you are going to, sometimes the online process does not give the option for some reason.

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you tell us what happens if we order a Titan today (say, online) and want to get a credit next Saturday? Is it possible? Online? CSR? AT&T store?

The CSR told me I wouldn't be able to return it and re-buy because it takes a few days for the system to recognize a return, and the sale would be over by then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise