This is my new home

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Since I won a Titan tonight at the Inner Circle Event in Phoenix. This phone blows the Focus S out of the water imo

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

WPGenius

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad that you were able to join the Windows family, you will definitely enjoy the gang here

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I have an HD7 but now I have a Titan. I'm not not worried about unlocking it to use in my area anyways cause att doesn't have 3G where I live let alone 4g. So I will keep my current tmobile plan where I pay $103 for two phones aftr tax and wait til I pcs somewhere else before I switch carriers

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Since I won a Titan tonight at the Inner Circle Event in Phoenix. This phone blows the Focus S out of the water imo
pinocchio1.gif

Sigh, I'm not jealous at all. Lucky ole you!

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I had typed out a long response, but it wouldn't send from my HD7. Haven't gotten the Titan unlocked yet because att is a bunch of tards

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Allright. Board Express is having a few weird latency/touch issues on my Focus S that were not present on my Focus, so I dunno if it's just the new HW needing better firmware (or BSP), but I'm holding out on them updating it :)

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Spent my whole lunch making complaints to ATT FCC and the BBB. Hopefully I can get it straightened out

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
May need to wait. ATT does not even officially carry the Titan yet so they may not even have unlock codes for it.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh no they do they just said company policy is to not unlock phones that they carry exclusively

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you explain that it wasnt exclusive? :) Its all over the world.

Slap the rep a $20 and change is mind. That is if he has the ability to do it.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Want to report in that I've pretty much been on wifi all day with the Titan and I have had it off the charger for 11 hours with 21 hours remaining. And 57% on the battery life. God, I love this phone!

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I find the Titan to be a much sturdier, solid phone. I played with the Focus S for a while last night and it just felt really cheap to the touch and the screen just wasn't as good to me as the Titan's. Also, I played with the cameras some and found the Titan's to look better overall, albeit not by much on that front. Of course neither one even compared to the IS12T that they had there which is an amazing phone itself. I would definitely recommend the Titan over any other Windows Phone right now but I would suggest if you want it on another carrier buy one that is already unlocked cause I'm having a field day with ATT trying to convince them to unlock it for me. Other than that, amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss