Titan release date availability

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I called 3 AT&T stores in the north shore area of MA and only one of them knew what the Titan was and they all said that they would not have any stock tomorrow. What gives? Anyone else running in to this issue? Has it been delayed?

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I called 3 AT&T stores in the north shore area of MA and only one of them knew what the Titan was and they all said that they would not have any stock tomorrow. What gives? Anyone else running in to this issue? Has it been delayed?

All of my local ATT stores didn't know they were going to get the Focus S in stock until about Tuesday of this week, well after the launch.

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I already purchased the focus s last week but am returning it for the Titan as I am just not happy with it. Wish I knew about the 1 cent sale then. Hopefully they will get the Titan in stock before Thanksgiving because I want to show off the OS and phone to the family who are all iPhone users. Want to convince some of them to switch over!

thatguyhugs

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I agree that the att folks aren't always on top of things. I went into their store looking for accessories for my Titan and they said that it was a tmobile phone, not att.

At least the workers at the Microsoft store recognized my phone, even though they didn't have any accessories.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I asked my local store and they said they don't even have them in yet. Something is going on here and will be surprised if it is released tomorrow.

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
When I went to go get a Focus S the other week, I called the ATT store to see if they had it in stock. They told me they did and I went down there an hour later. Sales guy on the floor tells me no, they do not have any in stock. I asked him if he was sure about that, because I just called and was told that they did. He went back to look and came back "Oh yeah, we got some in this morning"....

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So, first store had a problem with shipping, won't be in until tomorrow. On to store #2...

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I agree that the att folks aren't always on top of things. I went into their store looking for accessories for my Titan and they said that it was a tmobile phone, not att.

At least the workers at the Microsoft store recognized my phone, even though they didn't have any accessories.

That's funny. :D

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find accessories since the closest ATT store to me is 70 miles away. Wal-Mart has the HTC Titan (at least online) for 174.99 with contract right now...

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find accessories since the closest ATT store to me is 70 miles away. Wal-Mart has the HTC Titan (at least online) for 174.99 with contract right now...

Yeah online site says the price is only available online, and its already backordered. The online store is not the same as going into the store unfortunately. Online is usually always cheaper than going into the store.

That being said, anyone else tried any other places? Best Buy? Radio Shack?

ni_ck85

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I went on to my local At&t store today, thinking that I was going to check out the titan, but the sales rep told me they didn't get any in yet. I was a bit disappointed..

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I looked at Best Buy also, and that's 199 like ATT is. They also don't have it in store you have to do the site to store option when purchasing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb