Titan release date availability

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Now if you were talking Boston, Indiana, population 177, I could understand, but not Boston, Massachusetts. I am really surprised you can't find a Titan in Boston.

hahaha! Tell me about it. I checked 2 of the biggest AT&T stores in the city of Boston and 5 store north of Boston. Only 1 of these stores has even heard of the Titan and none have any in stock.

farsidius

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Titan in MA

Now if you were talking Boston, Indiana, population 177, I could understand, but not Boston, Massachusetts. I am really surprised you can't find a Titan in Boston.

I was out for lunch today and stopped in at the new ATT store at the Northborough Crossings shopping center (intersection of rt 20/rt 9 in Northborough MA) and they had several Titans in stock and......a very helpful/knowledgeable windows phone sales associate. I was impressed, to say the least, after hearing so many horror stories about ATT associates not knowing squat about Windows phones. Spent a half hour going over Windows phones with him.

If the 1 cent sale doesn't work out on Saturday, I'll definitely go back there to buy one from them.

stoogefandave

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Titan very early Sunday morning and just got this e-mail notification from AT&T:

"Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled."

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Titan very early Sunday morning and just got this e-mail notification from AT&T:

"Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled."

Ok that bites! This "release" is a bust.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
We bought a second Titan(for the wife)! I was using my Omnia last night just for fun.. I can never go back to any screen less than 4.3. The titan is so awesome. I don't regret the large screen at all. And its so thin it fits right in my pocket.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok that bites! This "release" is a bust.

On all fronts. Sparse shipment numbers, clueless retail associates, etc. Seriously went into 2 of my local stores yesterday. One said they didn't have any in yet & no displays either, so I walked over to where the Windows Phones are & there it sat. *eye roll*

Went to another one & the lady had never even heard of it. "Is that an Android phone, cause we got all of our Android phones right here. Lemme show you."

I swear to God these people are worthless.

tehdef

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
ATT is carrying a very very very limited stock of any non LTE smartphones. I spoke with a manager and their plan is, even in areas without LTE coverage, to release LTE only phones, as it is the "wave" of the future, even if it is not entirely supported.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes