Titian not in Stock

MickeyCeeCT

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Just called the local corporate store here in connecticut, according to the lady that answered...they still don't have any Titans in stock! But she could sell me an iphone! lol

Clone180

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
My AT&T store had one that they were going to set up as the display. They said that they would hold it for me till I got to the store. Great people at that store. No others in the area after calling other store. (Rochester NY)

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Called my local stores today. None have one. One said their truck had not shown up yet but they did not receive a packing slip with it on it.

The stores I went to each had a spot for it but no Titan. Price was $199 as stated.

hbananas

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Called my local stores today. None have one. One said their truck had not shown up yet but they did not receive a packing slip with it on it.

The stores I went to each had a spot for it but no Titan. Price was $199 as stated.

Checked one AT&T store near by during lunch and there wasn't even a display placeholder for it. Was really hoping to see it and check out the hardware.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I just gave in an ordered it online. All this calling and driving around is not saving me any money. I'll just expedite shipping, and hopefully since I ordered it online, I can ask for a price match/credit come Saturday.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The whole point really was to check it out. and to have both the Titian an the Focus S in my hands. it's one thing to see a u tube of both side by side but another to actually have it in my hands to feel and touch and for my eyes to make the call on what screen I like the best.

aptmx45

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
The whole point really was to check it out. and to have both the Titian an the Focus S in my hands. it's one thing to see a u tube of both side by side but another to actually have it in my hands to feel and touch and for my eyes to make the call on what screen I like the best.
I did that today. It was a no brainer for me and the Titan seemed way ahead of the Focus S. The screen and overall build quality of the Titan was truly amazing.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I just gave in an ordered it online. All this calling and driving around is not saving me any money. I'll just expedite shipping, and hopefully since I ordered it online, I can ask for a price match/credit come Saturday.

I wish you the best of luck but from all the CSR reps I have talked to, they will not price match a limited time offer. But asking permission is always harder than asking forgiveness so you may have better luck on Saturday.

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered online last night. Free activation and overnight shipping. Hopefully the Titan is in the same box as my wife's phone and, if so, I'll have it tomorrow!

I did a stupid though...I was checking the phone out in person and didn't expect to buy it in the store. I groaned about paying activation for 2 lines and the sales guy said he would check with the district manager, but it was unlikely they would waive that (the web does).

Well, I got a voicemail today - not only would they waive the activation but they would have matched the $0.01 sale even when supposedly the manager himself doubted whether a brand new phone would go on sale even for one day. I am skeptical myself (see "Windows 7" vice "Windows Phone 7").

Since I ordered online, it's too late. Stupid me for being impatient. And here I thought customer service was a lost art...

Peter McCain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Since I ordered online, it's too late. Stupid me for being impatient. And here I thought customer service was a lost art...

Customer service and customer satisfaction shouldn't be an art, they should be our god given right, even if the stores have to start hiring girls from the back pages of the Village Voice.

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Customer service and customer satisfaction shouldn't be an art, they should be our god given right, even if the stores have to start hiring girls from the back pages of the Village Voice.

Monopolies with locked/exclusive devices don't always play nice, because they don't have to. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs