tough cases for the TITAN?

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I will be picking this phone up on the black Friday sale deal. I have been shopping for cases and found nothing "tough".

I contacted otterbox,trident and ballistic and no one is making a case for it. What I'm wanting to know is, are any of you current TITAN owners interested in calling or posting on the case manufacturers Facebook and Twitter pages to try and get us a tough case made?

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
You hit the big three in dependable cases. i am surprised Otterbox hasn't made more WP7 cases.

Last edited:

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, this is kinda a big deal for me. I like to put a case on my phones as soon as I get them & the current crop for the Titan are all pretty much generic garbage on eBay. Would love a tough case or otter box.

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
We need to flood these case manufactures with posts on social media web pages and phone calls!

TITAN owners(and potential owners) unite!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
TITAN owners unite!!!!! Lets hound otterbox till we get a case. Show them how well the TITAN is selling, post on Facebook,Twitter,call and email till we get something.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

chuchnit

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine too, how did you get the 35% off??

I'm not sure what to make of it yet... Its well made and looks to offer a lot of protection, but it is about 1/8 inch thick and adds some bulk to the phone. :/

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

I ordered the same case when I ordered my phone. I got them both today and yes the case makes the phone feel almost too large now. Without the case it felt just right. The wife got the same case for her Focus S and the added bulk makes the focus S fell just right.

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, thinking of maybe returning it and getting the barely there case from Expansys instead. It won't give as much protection, but looks to add minimal bulk. I'll try the tough case for a couple of days longer though, might grow on me.

flash_focus

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I think that the Casemate feels just right on my Titan, considering I drop my phone sometimes

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I have no plans on getting a case for my Titan. the way I see it, it has a built-in case and if it ever gets banged up badly enough, I'll just order a replacement backing (maybe one of those darker ones from Europe).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss