12-01-2011 05:06 PM
56 123
tools
    Can you guys please post photos of your Titans w/ their cases? I would love to see the ones from Amazon (especially). Thanks.
    12-01-2011 03:51 PM
    I got this one. It's nice and I'll certainly use it for a while. I did order a Invisible Shield as well. I'm not sure which one will be the permanent solution.

Amazon.com: HTC TITAN RUBBERISED TRANSPARENT SNAP CASE - CLEAR, WITH QUBITS-BRANDED MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH: Electronics
    Can you please also confirm that this one doesn't add any bulk to the phone? Thanks.
    12-01-2011 03:53 PM
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...3FCFC55A83!104

The case is fine. The only thing I don't like is the air bubbles on the back. Since it's transparent it's easy to see. It's almost as if I wish the case were not as tight on the phone. It's not a deal breaker for me as long as it protects and it seems to do that. If they come in black or gray I'll replace it then. Hope this helps.
    12-01-2011 04:33 PM
    Thanks for the photo!!! Do you find it harder to press the buttons, especially the power button, now that you have this case on?
    12-01-2011 04:43 PM
    The power button slightly but everything else is easy to reach for me. Typing hasn't been any problem either. The grip makes it easier to type and access the buttons to be honest.

Sent from my kick-*** Titan using Board Express
    jeremyshaw and jenashley like this.
    12-01-2011 05:00 PM
    The power button slightly but everything else is easy to reach for me. Typing hasn't been any problem either. The grip makes it easier to type and access the buttons to be honest.

Sent from my kick-*** Titan using Board Express
    I'm sorry, I liked your post simply because of your sig :P
    12-01-2011 05:06 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD