Amazon WP7 .01 cents sell or $79 upgrade

phiresun

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I just took this deal as I didn't want to take the chance on Black Saturday leaving me out due to stock issues. Amazon has a 8-9 day back order. Mine is expected by 12/5. Only $79 for upgrade. I like this deal although not .01 I still got it for a great price given the current shortage of the phone as is.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Man, i didnt really think about Black Saturday stock issues. :/ Now im wondering what would get to me faster. I supposed waiting a couple extra days is still worth the price, even as anxious as I am already. :(

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Faster would be me ordering it last night with a 50% off coupon (new account), and the free overnight shipment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon delivery :)

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I just took this deal as I didn't want to take the chance on Black Saturday leaving me out due to stock issues. Amazon has a 8-9 day back order. Mine is expected by 12/5. Only $79 for upgrade. I like this deal although not .01 I still got it for a great price given the current shortage of the phone as is.

I also ordered from Amazon for $79 and was told 12/5 for shipping date. After I received my confirmation email from Amazon I checked my order status and it now says it will ship between 11/30 & 12/1 and arrive between 12/1 & 12/2.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Those ship dates are depressing. :( luckily Amazon seems to estimate their ship dates later than it usually turns out.

Keep us posted on the shipping.

jonsmith89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Went ahead and ordered the Titan on Amazon. Dec 6 is gonna be a hard wait, but definitely worth a penny.

PS. I tried to transfer my phone number from my old AT&T line, but it wouldn't let me. Oh well.

BostonSammy

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I think the AT&T website was updated today with saturday's deals. It specifically mentions Windows Phones starting at one penny, but doesn't say "all". I really want that Titan for a penny!

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered from Amazon for $79 and was told 12/5 for shipping date. After I received my confirmation email from Amazon I checked my order status and it now says it will ship between 11/30 & 12/1 and arrive between 12/1 & 12/2.
Just checked my Amazon order and its still saying 12/5 :-(

Peter McCain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know how does the etf on amazon work?
I need to add family messaging to my plan after purchase.
I will also sign up for student discount.
Will this affect the terms of the contract with amazon?

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
you guys dtill seeing 12/2-12/5 shipping? Has anyone ordered in the last day or two? Is shipping later than those dates?

Just checked mine. It still says 12/1-12/2 for delivery. On a side note went to my local AT&T store this morning and they have not receive any Titans as of yet.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
....On a side note went to my local AT&T store this morning and they have not receive any Titans as of yet.

I have two AT&T accounts and I got two email flyers from them this week and they were pushing their new LTE Samsung SII Skyrocket and the LTE HTC Vivid.

jimi in phily

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I can say with certainty after hanging up the phone with customer service that AT&T placed a credit on my account ten minutes ago for the 199.99 + tax for my HTC Titan I picked up this PAST Sunday. Happy shopping all. (I also verified my account now has a credit balance when looking online). Yea, no bill for December and a new phone!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos