11-30-2011 04:08 PM
165 ... 4567
tools
    It takes 3-5 business days to actually get the order prepped. Then they ship it.

I ordered my phone last Monday, it took a couple days to get prepped, and it only finally shipped on Friday, and arrived this morning.
    Ohh I see. But some people have theirs scheduled for delivery tomorrow, and they ordered theirs Saturday. I don't understand why it's doing it this way.

Still uber jealous of you...
    11-28-2011 01:31 PM
    Ohh I see. But some people have theirs scheduled for delivery tomorrow, and they ordered theirs Saturday. I don't understand why it's doing it this way.

Still uber jealous of you...
    Sometimes orders get prepped faster than others. I don't know what order at&t does their orders in, but I would assume it would be chronologically.

AT&T is silly like that. I paid for overnight too, so I was hoping when I ordered it last Monday that it'd come Tuesday or Wednesday... but I guess it just wasn't my luck. XD
    11-28-2011 01:41 PM
    My order has been pending shipment for over 48 hrs.
    11-28-2011 01:45 PM
    Sometimes orders get prepped faster than others. I don't know what order at&t does their orders in, but I would assume it would be chronologically.

AT&T is silly like that. I paid for overnight too, so I was hoping when I ordered it last Monday that it'd come Tuesday or Wednesday... but I guess it just wasn't my luck. XD
    Total false advertisement... that's not overnight!! Anyways, thanks for that clarity. I thought when I saw you post earlier that you got your phone this morning that you had ordered Friday/Saturday with the sale. That makes me feel a lot better. I keep checking my order status like every hour... I'm anxious.
    11-28-2011 01:45 PM
    Total false advertisement... that's not overnight!! Anyways, thanks for that clarity. I thought when I saw you post earlier that you got your phone this morning that you had ordered Friday/Saturday with the sale. That makes me feel a lot better. I keep checking my order status like every hour... I'm anxious.
    No worries. I totally did the same thing. I kept checking my order status. And as each day passed it just said "processing" I got more anxious. Haha.
    jenashley likes this.
    11-28-2011 01:47 PM
    Well, its not saying signature was required, but there was someone available to sign so they made that person sign for the device.

Also just got off the phone with Premier Support, and they are crediting my credit card back $199.98. So I got the phone for .01 cent. Also waiving the activation fee. Awesome sauce.
    Speaking to Premier Support right now. Hopefully they'll refund the 299.98 to me or I'll be returning the Titan when it arrives tomorrow : (
    11-28-2011 01:52 PM
    Speaking to Premier Support right now. Hopefully they'll refund the 299.98 to me or I'll be returning the Titan when it arrives tomorrow : (
    The very first rep you speak to probably will say he'll have to "escalate" the issue. Just ask to speak to a supervisor or to someone who has the power to issue credits, and hopefully you talk to someone nice enough to do it for you.
    11-28-2011 01:58 PM
    Said mine shipped yesterday. Ordered early Saturday morning & opted for the free shipping so should get it Wednesday.
    11-28-2011 02:03 PM
    Well, Premier support kicked my issue up to the "Escalation Team" and I'm supposed to receive a call from them in the next 24-48 hours. Yeah? (BTW this is my 4th phone call to AT&T since I placed the order at 12:38 AM on Sat.)
    11-28-2011 02:04 PM
    The very first rep you speak to probably will say he'll have to "escalate" the issue. Just ask to speak to a supervisor or to someone who has the power to issue credits, and hopefully you talk to someone nice enough to do it for you.
    Damnit just saw this after I hung up!
    11-28-2011 02:05 PM
    Ordered on Saturday morning. Got a confirmation email later that morning. Got an email saying it shipped yesterday.
    11-28-2011 02:12 PM
    Well, Premier support kicked my issue up to the "Escalation Team" and I'm supposed to receive a call from them in the next 24-48 hours. Yeah? (BTW this is my 4th phone call to AT&T since I placed the order at 12:38 AM on Sat.)
    Yeah the guy was first like "I'll have to escalate the issue and you'll get a call back in 24-48 hours..." and I was just, "Instead of waiting for someone to call back, can I just speak to a supervisor?", and he put me on hold and came back with someone higher up.
    11-28-2011 02:20 PM
    Yeah the guy was first like "I'll have to escalate the issue and you'll get a call back in 24-48 hours..." and I was just, "Instead of waiting for someone to call back, can I just speak to a supervisor?", and he put me on hold and came back with someone higher up.
    Totally what I should have done. Wasn't thinking
    on my feet.
    11-28-2011 02:26 PM
    On this page it says mine is back-ordered (https://www.wireless.att.com/order_s...us_results.jsp). WTF.
    11-28-2011 02:37 PM
    On this page it says mine is back-ordered (https://www.wireless.att.com/order_s...us_results.jsp). WTF.
    We can't access your personal records nor should you give out any info that would allow anyone to access it. :D
    11-28-2011 03:10 PM
    We can't access your personal records nor should you give out any info that would allow anyone to access it. :D
    Dude, I'm not. I'm linking to the page that I was inputting my stuff into. There are two order status pages. Since I'm Premier through my work, I was given a very bland page to go check that has no info at all, just that it's processing. This other page says it's back-ordered. More info. That's all.
    11-28-2011 03:14 PM
    Dude, I'm not. I'm linking to the page that I was inputting my stuff into. There are two order status pages. Since I'm Premier through my work, I was given a very bland page to go check that has no info at all, just that it's processing. This other page says it's back-ordered. More info. That's all.
    Except the page you linked doesn't say that your phone is back ordered. It's just asking for log-in information.
    11-28-2011 03:16 PM
    Except the page you linked doesn't say that your phone is back ordered. It's just asking for log-in information.
    Exactly, because I didn't give out any personal information. I just linked to it in case anyone else wanted to check who ordered via premier. ;)
    11-28-2011 03:18 PM
    Exactly, because I didn't give out any personal information. I just linked to it in case anyone else wanted to check who ordered via premier. ;)
    Oh I got ya. =)
    jenashley likes this.
    11-28-2011 03:20 PM
    Got my order in on Saturday and order status showed shipped on Sunday. USPS tracking showed they accepted the package for shipping in Fort Worth, TX at 11:26am Sunday. Since I'm in Austin I thought for sure it would arrive today or tomorrow. Now the status shows they shipped it from Ft. Worth to Mt. Pleasant, PA.

I don't understand logistics. :dry
    11-28-2011 03:25 PM
    Yeah, JUST got an email officially stating mine is back-ordered. This is so lame... Damn them for underestimating how awesome WP7 is!!!
    11-28-2011 03:54 PM
    SO

I ordered online and my credit card was declined in the processing phase. My upgrade contract is already in the system, but i needed to contact premier support and give a new CC. I let them know the reason it was declined was because of the website not loading up my cyber saturday discount and etc. The customer service lady said she had to contact some other AT&T people to get authorization to add the discount to my order.
    Turns out my old service plan was out of date and was under a code in the system that it didn't recognize for the deal. They updated the code to the current plan (no changes), my rollover minutes are reset (dont care), and gave me the HTC titan for free! No need to hassle with the CC! So I got me a free upgrade! WOOT WOOOOOOT!
    I have the validation # too in case they try some funny business, but my order was manually processed and i'm good to go. Just gotta wait to get the shipping confirmation....which might take a while. She said it should ship in 1-3 days, but i know the phone is backordered....but maybe they held onto mine when they were processing the order :happy:

Oh, and keep trying with customer support. The first guy just resubmitted my order when i verified the CC#, but said they'd adjust any charges AFTER it shipped. Within one minute, I got the same CC# not authorized email from AT&T premier and called them right back. Got a different rep who actually gave a damn and went to the upper channels to get mine corrected! All i gotta say is it was worth me waiting for 20min on hold cuz i got a free HTC Titan!:lol:
    Reflexx likes this.
    11-28-2011 04:55 PM
    I ordered mine late Saturday Morning EST

Received emails:

Your Confirmation for AT&T Order # - 12:06pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has been processed - 12:41pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has shipped - 4:49pm today (Monday)

Tracking number included - supposed to be delivered to my work by 3pm tomorrow according to FedEx

I am having trouble waiting!
    11-28-2011 06:18 PM
    I ordered mine late Saturday Morning EST

Received emails:

Your Confirmation for AT&T Order # - 12:06pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has been processed - 12:41pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has shipped - 4:49pm today (Monday)

Tracking number included - supposed to be delivered to my work by 3pm tomorrow according to FedEx

I am having trouble waiting!
    Just be glad you don't live in Texas.
    jenashley likes this.
    11-28-2011 06:19 PM
    Ah, yes. This reminds me of when I ordered a charger from AT&T.com and I selected a "free next day shipping" option. I didn't get the order for 5 or 6 days. I was checking the order status each day and on day 2 when the order hadn't shipped, I called AT&T. Apparently their definition of "next day" isn't what us reasonable people would expect. I got some line of BS about them "processing" the order the "next day", but that didn't mean I'd receive my order within 2 days (it didn't help that the weekend cut into days 3 and 4). In fact, the rep made it seem like I was crazy to expect that I would have my order by the 2nd day, after selecting the "free next day shipping" option. And when I asked him what part of "next day" didn't he understand, he had the gall to tell me that since it was "free", I shouldn't expect much. That ticked me off, and I spoke to a manager, but they wouldn't credit me anything (because I didn't initially pay for the shipping).

Sorry for the length of my sob story. Lesson learned: beware of free next day shipping. Sometimes you only get what you pay for.
    11-28-2011 07:59 PM
165 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD