AT&T is doing the $.01 sale now!!!

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine!! Paid for faster shipping too. And yes it works if you have an Enterprise/Business link to get a work discount on the plan. :)

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
How do I get the discount through Premier???

Got mine!! Paid for faster shipping too. And yes it works if you have an Enterprise/Business link to get a work discount on the plan. :)

It said 1 cent so I added it to my cart through AT&T Premier and now it says a one time charge of $300. Am I doing something wrong!!!

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It said 1 cent so I added it to my cart through AT&T Premier and now it says a one time charge of $300. Am I doing something wrong!!!
I have no idea. Maybe exit out and try it again? :-/ Are you up for an upgrade? Or new service? I'm moving to Sprint for this, so it worked for me.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered, but i did not see an option for speedy shipping. Oh well, just glad to get the deal. I came from a Blackberry and the checkout allowed me to select Smartphone + $200 SMS for $35. I hope that stays true! I was told by ATT I could not keep my unlimited plan, nor did I expect to get off their $20 unlimited SMS rape! What a deal!

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Mad!

Maybe delete cache and try again. Worked fine for me.

After logging in it says I am eligible for the discouted price. The Titan says $320 in contract savings & 299.98 in promotional savings so I add it to my cart and then go to my cart and it only appears to be taking off the contract savings but not the promotion. Frustrating! I guess I will have to call in the morning.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
So finally got the Titan after a bit of a headache.

Went to buy it through the Upgrade Phone link. Made it all the way to adding my data plan to cart and then it kicked me back to login page. Went to do it all over but when I clicked "Upgrade Eligibility" it generated an AT&T error and told me they couldn't process my request and to call support. Called support and was on the phone for 30 mins. They 1st locked me out of my account, then told me they couldn't match the price on their own website. Finally unlocked my login and went through the checkout process. At the end of checkout it still said the phone was 299 plus tax but the rep on the phone said it would go through as an instant rebate.

Not the best start to my WP7 experience but the blame all falls on AT&T. Let's hope they don't screw up the billing and actually ship my phone to the right address. (Previously iPhone was sent to wrong address and stolen off the porch)

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I tried to order through my Premier account but it wouldn't apply the promotional discount, so I placed a regular order and I am going to simply merge the new account to my business account. As it stands, I don't think Premier accounts are eligible, but I will call in tomorrow morning to confirm.

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
So finally got the Titan after a bit of a headache.

Went to buy it through the Upgrade Phone link. Made it all the way to adding my data plan to cart and then it kicked me back to login page. Went to do it all over but when I clicked "Upgrade Eligibility" it generated an AT&T error and told me they couldn't process my request and to call support. Called support and was on the phone for 30 mins. They 1st locked me out of my account, then told me they couldn't match the price on their own website. Finally unlocked my login and went through the checkout process. At the end of checkout it still said the phone was 299 plus tax but the rep on the phone said it would go through as an instant rebate.

Not the best start to my WP7 experience but the blame all falls on AT&T. Let's hope they don't screw up the billing and actually ship my phone to the right address. (Previously iPhone was sent to wrong address and stolen off the porch)

So they said the rebate won't show up until after you submit the order??? Lame. I wonder if that is my problem. I guess I could submit it then call them first thing to make sure the $300 was taken off and if not cancel the order.

Did this happen to anyone else when ordering? Is it just through Premier that this happens?

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried to order through my Premier account but it wouldn't apply the promotional discount, so I placed a regular order and I am going to simply merge the new account to my business account. As it stands, I don't think Premier accounts are eligible, but I will call in tomorrow morning to confirm.

Well darn. That may be the case for me then since my account is a premier account. Never had a problem taking advantage of a promotion before with my account and the rep on the phone never mentioned anything. If I get billed for the full amount I'll just be taking the Titan straight to my local store to either get a refund or get a price adjustment/statement credit.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site

So they said the rebate won't show up until after you submit the order??? Lame. I wonder if that is my problem. I guess I could submit it then call them first thing to make sure the $300 was taken off and if not cancel the order.

Did this happen to anyone else when ordering? Is it just through Premier that this happens?

In these cases, it is my opinion that you take advantage of the deal and then cancel it before it ships if it doesn't work out. That is just my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven