AT&T is doing the $.01 sale now!!!

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well darn. That may be the case for me then since my account is a premier account. Never had a problem taking advantage of a promotion before with my account and the rep on the phone never mentioned anything. If I get billed for the full amount I'll just be taking the Titan straight to my local store to either get a refund or get a price adjustment/statement credit.

That's weird... I have a premier account too and I only got charged a penny, $18 upgrade fee, and $14.95 fast shipping. Overall, it was around $32 bucks! I even called to make sure I got grandfathered in to the unlimited plan.

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered via my work Premier program. It worked just fine. :-/ Maybe it's because I'm not currently an AT&T subscriber?

I am a current AT&T customer. When looking at my cart is says this: "Discounts may still be available for your device. Review the Offer Details to learn how to qualify." with a link to the $299.98 discount. When reading through it I appear to be fully eligible. I think I am going to just order and call in the morning to make sure the rebate was applied.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to try again in the morning. I'm not going to go through with the checkout if it's not showing the discount applying.

I need to talk to someone because I don't want to give up my unlimited data.

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
That's weird... I have a premier account too and I only got charged a penny, $18 upgrade fee, and $14.95 fast shipping. Overall, it was around $32 bucks! I even called to make sure I got grandfathered in to the unlimited plan.

Hmmm...That makes me nervous. Maybe I will call first before ordering. Plus it wants to charge me $19.50 for tax!!!

godashram

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
i have the same issue... spent an hour on the phone and was told that i do qualify for an upgrade, at none upgrade pricing as was told the titan was $299 off contract. explained that was the upgrade pricing and he was willing to give it to me at $299, when i mentioned the 299.98 instant rebate he told me i have to call another number tomorrow morning!

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Like the others I'm fully eligible for an upgrade but on the check out it seems that I'm going to get charged the $299 plus tax and upgrade fee. The total came to about $340!! I'm gonna hold off till tomorrow since online help doesn't come in till 9am.

I called customer service and as usual the guy I was talking to had no idea that there was even a sale going on. To top it off he looked at his information and told me that the Titan was only available for $299 with qualifying upgrade. I told him that I was looking at my computer and it was on sale for a penny..WTF? I wasn't even going to begin to argue and tell him the information he already should know :rolleyes:

mocsharp

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I am a current AT&T customer. When looking at my cart is says this: "Discounts may still be available for your device. Review the Offer Details to learn how to qualify." with a link to the $299.98 discount. When reading through it I appear to be fully eligible. I think I am going to just order and call in the morning to make sure the rebate was applied.

Same here, I ordered Titan through Premier site and got the following at check out and in the email :shocked::
One-Time Charges $317.99
Estimated Tax $45.37
Shipping $0.00
Total One-Time Charges $363.36

I think i'll call in the morning. :(

Chazz

May 14, 2011
Visit site
At first my discount wasn't showing up for the premiere account. I waited about 20 minutes and the prices were updated then I purchased it for $.01. The residential customers website updated a while before the business website did. I was scared for a bit.

ElektroDragon

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
You guys better be DAMN happy... I spent $100 on each of my Titans earlier this week. I feel like a complete idiot right now. At least I did not spend $200 each, eh?

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You guys better be DAMN happy... I spent $100 on each of my Titans earlier this week. I feel like a complete idiot right now. At least I did not spend $200 each, eh?

Didn't AT&T say that they'd honor the special for those who already bought? I thought I read that on the blog here at WPCentral.

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
At first my discount wasn't showing up for the premiere account. I waited about 20 minutes and the prices were updated then I purchased it for $.01. The residential customers website updated a while before the business website did. I was scared for a bit.

Still not working for me.

Gobosin

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

I spent $200 on Monday and no luck with getting any credit after two calls to customer service. I almost waited until today to even buy it but my techno lust got the better of me. The sales guy said he would get me the credit if it went on sale. Hopefully he will come through. The phone reps have been very unhelpful and their only suggestion was to return and reoder. They don't even known that it's a one day promotion.

I love the phone though. Great device.

cormasco

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Titan last sunday for 199.99. Called customer service earlier and asked for a credit since its onsale for penny. The rep said no so I asked for a supervisor and the supervisor credited my account 199.99 with no fuss.

asac12

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Titan for a penny about 2 hours ago. I upgraded to the Titan from a iPhone 3gs. The only headache was picking a new data and messaging plan that "wasn't compatible" with the phone. I ended up picking the unlimited data and messaging plan for $50.00. My monthly bill will be $5.00 more, but I got a brand new phone for a penny, Can't complain!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mines online. However, the system didn't change my billing address even though I hit save. I'm hoping that doesn't cause a problem.

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine (7:30 AM EST) without a hitch. I did see where they posted "should ship in 2-5 business days on my order. I guess the 1-Day and 2-Day shipping is the method they ship and not the delivery time from your order. Kind of makes me wonder if they have them in stock. Now to cancel my Amazon order.

Last edited:

Adrenaline#WP

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Placed mine instore Wednesday night since I wanted to keep my unlimited plan. Just got off the phone with Premier Support and they said they put a note on my account that they referred me to the store I bought it from and they should be able to process the discount, but they couldn't.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Last night I was not able to get the promotional price on my Premier account, so I waited until this morning to call Premier support. Guess what? They're closed Saturdays.

Edit: I tried it again and I got someone. On the phone with them now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo