AT&T is doing the $.01 sale now!!!

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Did you pay for overnight shipping? I can't find this info anywhere. I paid for overnight but I want it faster than that! I work until 5:30 Tuesday night and it takes about an hour for me to get home. That day is gonna DRAG.
No, just took the 2 day shipping. I'm cheap and I need a couple of days to actually do some work after being off for a week. :D

But I was going to price match in-store after talking to a rep earlier in the week. Called yesterday and they were out of stock. So, after checking the countdown from Friday's sale, I set an alarm to be ready to place the order as early as possible. Made sure my account was good earlier in the day as well.

E-werd

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I went to the AT&T store who matched the online price for me. Got 2 Focus S's for myself and my father. Happy day, much faster and nicer than my original Focus.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine online, but they didn't apply the discount pricing. I have AT&T with an employer discount and it said $0.01 cents for the Titan price, but that wasn't listed during checkout. I thought it would apply the discount the instant it was purchased.

Now it's sold out, and I have to wait until Monday to talk to them on the phone to adjust the pricing to the discount price. Hopefully they'll comply or else I'm going to be pissed and switch carriers

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine online, but they didn't apply the discount pricing. I have AT&T with an employer discount and it said $0.01 cents for the Titan price, but that wasn't listed during checkout. I thought it would apply the discount the instant it was purchased.

Now it's sold out, and I have to wait until Monday to talk to them on the phone to adjust the pricing to the discount price. Hopefully they'll comply or else I'm going to be pissed and switch carriers

Ditto.

Barristan

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I took the plunge today on the Titan and switched to AT&T. I was with Verizon and just could not pass up the .01 sale - I hope I don't learn to miss my unlimited data plan. I was going to hold out for Nokia but I think I have waited long enough. If Nokia comes out with a great hone - I can always sell the Titan and pay the difference.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Holy crap! The Titan is listed as Out of Stock. People descended upon that phone like vultures. I'm surprised AT&T actually decided to stop selling the Titan as opposed to back ordering. They probably had a set limit so they wouldn't lose too much money.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap! The Titan is listed as Out of Stock. People descended upon that phone like vultures. I'm surprised AT&T actually decided to stop selling the Titan as opposed to back ordering. They probably had a set limit so they wouldn't lose too much money.

I ordered my TITAN within minutes of seeing it was on sale early. Mine's listed as back-ordered. :-/ Could also be because I'm porting my number from Sprint.

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my TITAN within minutes of seeing it was on sale early. Mine's listed as back-ordered. :-/ Could also be because I'm porting my number from Sprint.

Mine still shows as processing. I also ordered mine pretty early on, less than an hour after the sale began. I hope it doesn't turn into a backordered. If it is going to be long I may have to consider trying to get them to switch it to the Focus S.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So the Titan is out of stock online lol. That's good though. I just want a case/screen protector. Too bad the store closest to me has never even seen a Titan.

naplesbill

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Titan today at the Microsoft store in Atlanta. I was not eligible for the penny sale anyway. Everything was 20-25% off there today. I ended up paying something like $434. Great deal for anyone paying no commitment pricing.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

bluefirestarter

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get my order through for my Titan without being charged the full amount (Premier member) called them up after midnight and they said call back in the morning... Called them back in the AM This rep said to call the premier guys but of course they are closed over the weekend. After mentioning that to the him the guy got his supervisor on the phone and fixed the issue should be here midweek.. woot!

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a Galaxy S II on 10/31. Upgraded my own line. I was waiting until the Titan came out to upgrade a different line on my account, then sell the GSG2. Well, the phone was defective and went back to AT&T on 11/20, the day the Titan was released. Not a single Titan to be had, so I got the Focus S instead. So the original purchase was made on 10/31. Think I have a shot at getting sales to apply the discount?
Oh, ordered my Titan an hour after the sale started. Got notice that shipment is pending. Now I'll just have to figure out which of the two I want to keep...lol

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get my order through for my Titan without being charged the full amount (Premier member) called them up after midnight and they said call back in the morning... Called them back in the AM This rep said to call the premier guys but of course they are closed over the weekend. After mentioning that to the him the guy got his supervisor on the phone and fixed the issue should be here midweek.. woot!

My order was through Premier as well. I called earlier on Saturday and asked about some type of credit or refund for the full amount and was told to call Premier on Monday. He said he would put a note on my account though saying that I called in about the issue and that they should be able to take care of it for me on Monday.

Here's hoping. My phone should arrive on Monday too. Exciting stuff.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
My order was through Premier as well. I called earlier on Saturday and asked about some type of credit or refund for the full amount and was told to call Premier on Monday. He said he would put a note on my account though saying that I called in about the issue and that they should be able to take care of it for me on Monday.

Here's hoping. My phone should arrive on Monday too. Exciting stuff.

They really f-ed up the Premier orders. Who wants to bet their solution will be "statement credit"?

arzoo

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried upgrading two eligible lines on my family plan yesterday - but had the same problem as many others, only the full price would show up in the cart. I spent over two hours (combined) on the phone with 7 different AT&T reps (including two "supervisors"). One rep told me that only the primary line was eligible for the deal. I explained that the terms made no mention of that, and the FamilyTalk plan was included in the promotion. She wanted to try switching one of the lines to be the primary, but that would require we selected a new rate plan because our current plan was no longer an option - and of course the new plan is more expensive. Forget that. Another rep told me that upgraded lines required a rebate form for the 1 cent promotion. I told her there was no mention of this and wanted her to email me the specific rebate. After 15 minutes on hold, she could not find the rebate and told me to call Premier on Monday morning. In fact, that ended up being what all the reps told me - call on Monday. Yet another rep seemed to really be trying hard to resolve the problem, but then we were disconnected. Worst customer service experience I've ever had with AT&T.

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on friday night at 8:35 pst, and it was for a penny. Got my order confirmation immediatly. Just got a shipping tracking # first thing Sunday morning, hope to have it by tuesday. Can not wait!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa