AT&T is doing the $.01 sale now!!!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on friday night at 8:35 pst, and it was for a penny. Got my order confirmation immediatly. Just got a shipping tracking # first thing Sunday morning, hope to have it by tuesday. Can not wait!!
welcome.gif

Remember to pop back in and let us know how you feel about it rbiasca, hoping to get one myself in the next couple of weeks.

Oh and welcome along to WPC :)

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on friday night at 8:35 pst, and it was for a penny. Got my order confirmation immediatly. Just got a shipping tracking # first thing Sunday morning, hope to have it by tuesday. Can not wait!!

That is what worries me. It is only about 10 minutes before I ordered mine but mine still just says processing.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My order says it's been sent to the warehouse for shipping.

Now stop playing with my emotions and actually ship it to me!!!

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
That is what worries me. It is only about 10 minutes before I ordered mine but mine still just says processing.
Not to cause further alarm, but I'd be concerned too. I had my shipping confirmation by noon on Saturday and tracking shows it left the Fedex facility Saturday afternoon.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got notification that my order has been shipped via fedex. I ordered next day shipping and should be getting by the 29th, I can't wait. :D

arzoo

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried upgrading two eligible lines on my family plan yesterday - but had the same problem as many others, only the full price would show up in the cart. I spent over two hours (combined) on the phone with 7 different AT&T reps (including two "supervisors"). One rep told me that only the primary line was eligible for the deal. I explained that the terms made no mention of that, and the FamilyTalk plan was included in the promotion. She wanted to try switching one of the lines to be the primary, but that would require we selected a new rate plan because our current plan was no longer an option - and of course the new plan is more expensive. Forget that. Another rep told me that upgraded lines required a rebate form for the 1 cent promotion. I told her there was no mention of this and wanted her to email me the specific rebate. After 15 minutes on hold, she could not find the rebate and told me to call Premier on Monday morning. In fact, that ended up being what all the reps told me - call on Monday. Yet another rep seemed to really be trying hard to resolve the problem, but then we were disconnected. Worst customer service experience I've ever had with AT&T.

UPDATE:
I called the premier line (866-499-8008) this morning just so I could get the hours of operation for Monday morning. But to my surprise, an agent answered. Turns out the Premier Support line is open this weekend due to the expected heavy call volume. Which is funny because when I was transferred internally yesterday, I received a message that they were closed. Anyway, I explained my situation and the agent told me that there was nothing he could do because the promotion was no longer valid. So I asked to speak with his supervisor - and after a 15 minutes to check over my account and the support logs, he agreed to give me the promotional price on both upgrades! My wife will use the Samsung Focus S and I'll be using the HTC Titan (both for 2 cents) :)

And with that, my entire family will be using Windows Phones (my son's are using the 1st gen Focus).

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I just got notification that my order has been shipped via fedex. I ordered next day shipping and should be getting by the 29th, I can't wait. :D

I just received my shipping confirmation from AT&T (2:30 PM EST). I checked the tracking number and it reads estimated delivery date, Nov 30. I used the free 2-day shipping.

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Strange. I just checked my order status and it says Shipped. It also has a USPS tracking number. However, I never got an email stating that it was shipped to me. Or maybe it hasn't been officially shipped to me only "shipped" to the warehouse to be sent out later.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine is now shipped with a tracking number and in Hartford Connecticut. My guess is that they did a bunch of orders, and closed their manifest, but it didn't actually get scanned until later.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine hasn't shipped yet and I think I was pretty quick at ordering it. I got an email saying more info is needed to port my number. Should that really hold up the phone being shipped?? If so, that's lame. Should've just gotten a new damn number. Of course Premier is closed til morning, so i can't take care of this til then. Annoying.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just tried calling Premier again and was told by the CSR and a supervisor that I will need to call back Monday...so I'll do that.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE:
I called the premier line (866-499-8008) this morning just so I could get the hours of operation for Monday morning. But to my surprise, an agent answered. Turns out the Premier Support line is open this weekend due to the expected heavy call volume. Which is funny because when I was transferred internally yesterday, I received a message that they were closed. Anyway, I explained my situation and the agent told me that there was nothing he could do because the promotion was no longer valid. So I asked to speak with his supervisor - and after a 15 minutes to check over my account and the support logs, he agreed to give me the promotional price on both upgrades! My wife will use the Samsung Focus S and I'll be using the HTC Titan (both for 2 cents) :)

And with that, my entire family will be using Windows Phones (my son's are using the 1st gen Focus).

Did you go through the steps of inputting your order number when you called? Or did you go in asking specifically for an agent? When I put my number in it says "Your order has been processed and will be shipped shortly" then tells me to hit 0 to talk to someone. I do that, it rings once, beeps three times, then hangs up. It's done it twice... :-/ I'm super anxious. This is mean of them.

arzoo

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you go through the steps of inputting your order number when you called? Or did you go in asking specifically for an agent? When I put my number in it says "Your order has been processed and will be shipped shortly" then tells me to hit 0 to talk to someone. I do that, it rings once, beeps three times, then hangs up. It's done it twice... :-/ I'm super anxious. This is mean of them.

I was never able to place an order on Saturday - so I had no order number.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site

I'll be calling them in the morning as well.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My Titan will be here today before 3pm according to the tracking number. Yessss!!!

So jealous. I just got off the phone with AT&T, apparently the email didn't know what it was talking about. Unless they just needed me to verify info... I hope I get the shipment notification email today so I can have mine tomorrow!!

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
So jealous. I just got off the phone with AT&T, apparently the email didn't know what it was talking about. Unless they just needed me to verify info... I hope I get the shipment notification email today so I can have mine tomorrow!!

Were you able to resolve the Premier issue? I'm about to call them regarding the $299 charge instead of the $0.01 and wanted to see if you had luck in resolving your issue.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Were you able to resolve the Premier issue? I'm about to call them regarding the $299 charge instead of the $0.01 and wanted to see if you had luck in resolving your issue.

My issue wasn't anything like that. I'm sure you'll have no problem what-so-ever resolving that. I had received an email saying more information was needed to port my number, but apparently not or they were just verifying information. I thought my phone was being held up due to that but I guess not. It hasn't shipped yet, but no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon