AT&T is doing the $.01 sale now!!!

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Are they requiring signatures for delivery? Need to know if I should schedule someone to be at my house when mine is supposed to come.

Well, its not saying signature was required, but there was someone available to sign so they made that person sign for the device.

Also just got off the phone with Premier Support, and they are crediting my credit card back $199.98. So I got the phone for .01 cent. Also waiving the activation fee. Awesome sauce.

Last edited:

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Same. I got my order confirmation email on the 25th (Friday) at 10:51pm. I really wanna know why they're not going in order? I WANT MY DAMN PHONE. *sigh* Especially since I paid for overnight shipping...

It takes 3-5 business days to actually get the order prepped. Then they ship it.

I ordered my phone last Monday, it took a couple days to get prepped, and it only finally shipped on Friday, and arrived this morning.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It takes 3-5 business days to actually get the order prepped. Then they ship it.

I ordered my phone last Monday, it took a couple days to get prepped, and it only finally shipped on Friday, and arrived this morning.

Ohh I see. But some people have theirs scheduled for delivery tomorrow, and they ordered theirs Saturday. I don't understand why it's doing it this way.

Still uber jealous of you...

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Ohh I see. But some people have theirs scheduled for delivery tomorrow, and they ordered theirs Saturday. I don't understand why it's doing it this way.

Still uber jealous of you...

Sometimes orders get prepped faster than others. I don't know what order at&t does their orders in, but I would assume it would be chronologically.

AT&T is silly like that. I paid for overnight too, so I was hoping when I ordered it last Monday that it'd come Tuesday or Wednesday... but I guess it just wasn't my luck. XD

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes orders get prepped faster than others. I don't know what order at&t does their orders in, but I would assume it would be chronologically.

AT&T is silly like that. I paid for overnight too, so I was hoping when I ordered it last Monday that it'd come Tuesday or Wednesday... but I guess it just wasn't my luck. XD

Total false advertisement... that's not overnight!! Anyways, thanks for that clarity. I thought when I saw you post earlier that you got your phone this morning that you had ordered Friday/Saturday with the sale. That makes me feel a lot better. I keep checking my order status like every hour... I'm anxious.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Total false advertisement... that's not overnight!! Anyways, thanks for that clarity. I thought when I saw you post earlier that you got your phone this morning that you had ordered Friday/Saturday with the sale. That makes me feel a lot better. I keep checking my order status like every hour... I'm anxious.

No worries. I totally did the same thing. I kept checking my order status. And as each day passed it just said "processing" I got more anxious. Haha.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, its not saying signature was required, but there was someone available to sign so they made that person sign for the device.

Also just got off the phone with Premier Support, and they are crediting my credit card back $199.98. So I got the phone for .01 cent. Also waiving the activation fee. Awesome sauce.

Speaking to Premier Support right now. Hopefully they'll refund the 299.98 to me or I'll be returning the Titan when it arrives tomorrow : (

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Speaking to Premier Support right now. Hopefully they'll refund the 299.98 to me or I'll be returning the Titan when it arrives tomorrow : (

The very first rep you speak to probably will say he'll have to "escalate" the issue. Just ask to speak to a supervisor or to someone who has the power to issue credits, and hopefully you talk to someone nice enough to do it for you.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site

Well, Premier support kicked my issue up to the "Escalation Team" and I'm supposed to receive a call from them in the next 24-48 hours. Yeah? (BTW this is my 4th phone call to AT&T since I placed the order at 12:38 AM on Sat.)

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
The very first rep you speak to probably will say he'll have to "escalate" the issue. Just ask to speak to a supervisor or to someone who has the power to issue credits, and hopefully you talk to someone nice enough to do it for you.

Damnit just saw this after I hung up!

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, Premier support kicked my issue up to the "Escalation Team" and I'm supposed to receive a call from them in the next 24-48 hours. Yeah? (BTW this is my 4th phone call to AT&T since I placed the order at 12:38 AM on Sat.)

Yeah the guy was first like "I'll have to escalate the issue and you'll get a call back in 24-48 hours..." and I was just, "Instead of waiting for someone to call back, can I just speak to a supervisor?", and he put me on hold and came back with someone higher up.

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the guy was first like "I'll have to escalate the issue and you'll get a call back in 24-48 hours..." and I was just, "Instead of waiting for someone to call back, can I just speak to a supervisor?", and he put me on hold and came back with someone higher up.

Totally what I should have done. Wasn't thinking
on my feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven