AT&T is doing the $.01 sale now!!!

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
We can't access your personal records nor should you give out any info that would allow anyone to access it. :D

Dude, I'm not. I'm linking to the page that I was inputting my stuff into. There are two order status pages. Since I'm Premier through my work, I was given a very bland page to go check that has no info at all, just that it's processing. This other page says it's back-ordered. More info. That's all.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Dude, I'm not. I'm linking to the page that I was inputting my stuff into. There are two order status pages. Since I'm Premier through my work, I was given a very bland page to go check that has no info at all, just that it's processing. This other page says it's back-ordered. More info. That's all.

Except the page you linked doesn't say that your phone is back ordered. It's just asking for log-in information.

TexZenFool

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in on Saturday and order status showed shipped on Sunday. USPS tracking showed they accepted the package for shipping in Fort Worth, TX at 11:26am Sunday. Since I'm in Austin I thought for sure it would arrive today or tomorrow. Now the status shows they shipped it from Ft. Worth to Mt. Pleasant, PA.

I don't understand logistics. :dry

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, JUST got an email officially stating mine is back-ordered. This is so lame... Damn them for underestimating how awesome WP7 is!!!

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
We can't access your personal records nor should you give out any info that would allow anyone to access it. :D
SO

I ordered online and my credit card was declined in the processing phase. My upgrade contract is already in the system, but i needed to contact premier support and give a new CC. I let them know the reason it was declined was because of the website not loading up my cyber saturday discount and etc. The customer service lady said she had to contact some other AT&T people to get authorization to add the discount to my order.
Turns out my old service plan was out of date and was under a code in the system that it didn't recognize for the deal. They updated the code to the current plan (no changes), my rollover minutes are reset (dont care), and gave me the HTC titan for free! No need to hassle with the CC! So I got me a free upgrade! WOOT WOOOOOOT!
I have the validation # too in case they try some funny business, but my order was manually processed and i'm good to go. Just gotta wait to get the shipping confirmation....which might take a while. She said it should ship in 1-3 days, but i know the phone is backordered....but maybe they held onto mine when they were processing the order :happy:

Oh, and keep trying with customer support. The first guy just resubmitted my order when i verified the CC#, but said they'd adjust any charges AFTER it shipped. Within one minute, I got the same CC# not authorized email from AT&T premier and called them right back. Got a different rep who actually gave a damn and went to the upper channels to get mine corrected! All i gotta say is it was worth me waiting for 20min on hold cuz i got a free HTC Titan!:lol:

soundguise

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine late Saturday Morning EST

Received emails:

Your Confirmation for AT&T Order # - 12:06pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has been processed - 12:41pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has shipped - 4:49pm today (Monday)

Tracking number included - supposed to be delivered to my work by 3pm tomorrow according to FedEx

I am having trouble waiting!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine late Saturday Morning EST

Received emails:

Your Confirmation for AT&T Order # - 12:06pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has been processed - 12:41pm Saturday

Your att.com order # has shipped - 4:49pm today (Monday)

Tracking number included - supposed to be delivered to my work by 3pm tomorrow according to FedEx

I am having trouble waiting!

Just be glad you don't live in Texas.

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Total false advertisement... that's not overnight!! Anyways, thanks for that clarity. I thought when I saw you post earlier that you got your phone this morning that you had ordered Friday/Saturday with the sale. That makes me feel a lot better. I keep checking my order status like every hour... I'm anxious.

Ah, yes. This reminds me of when I ordered a charger from AT&T.com and I selected a "free next day shipping" option. I didn't get the order for 5 or 6 days. I was checking the order status each day and on day 2 when the order hadn't shipped, I called AT&T. Apparently their definition of "next day" isn't what us reasonable people would expect. I got some line of BS about them "processing" the order the "next day", but that didn't mean I'd receive my order within 2 days (it didn't help that the weekend cut into days 3 and 4). In fact, the rep made it seem like I was crazy to expect that I would have my order by the 2nd day, after selecting the "free next day shipping" option. And when I asked him what part of "next day" didn't he understand, he had the gall to tell me that since it was "free", I shouldn't expect much. That ticked me off, and I spoke to a manager, but they wouldn't credit me anything (because I didn't initially pay for the shipping).

Sorry for the length of my sob story. Lesson learned: beware of free next day shipping. Sometimes you only get what you pay for.

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a Premere account and I was not getting the 1 cent promotion, I was also getting the $299 price so I resolved this issue with online chat.

For those having issues with their Premiere Account:

I resolved this issue with online chat very easy. This is right from my chat with the Premiere rep:

Our systems updated in 2009, when this happened the website coding was also changed. With the outdated plan, the system has a hard time recognizing that you qualify for the promotion. Don't worry, this is easy to fix and I would be more than happy to walk you through the steps to correct this issue. If we still offer the same plan, your monthly reoccurring charges will not change however your rollover minutes may be reduced to the amount of anytime minutes on the plan.

Let's begin the process together! Please go to the Account Overview page From the Account Overview page, select ?Change Plan? under Manage My Account. Next, please click ?Select your current Plan. Also, please make sure you choose 'today' as the effective date in order to ensure the discount will display in the Shopping Cart when placing your online order.

All you pretty much do is update your existing plan which just means choose it again. After you choose your plan bring it up to date by choosing today's date, it was that easy.

I ordered next day delivery so I should get it on Tuesday! Can't wait!

This was the exact reason why my discount wouldn't go through. The premier rep had phoned some other guy above her who explained to me the situation and that the code for my plan was out dated and that there will be no changes to my plan other than it being updated to the correct code and the fact that my rollover minutes would reset. I gave them the thumbs up and they processed my order for FREE. Thanks for mentioning this because it stuck in my head over the weekend and I mentioned a system error in my phone call to them which allowed the rep to seek the proper solution....to give me an HTC Titan free of charge :cool:

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ah, yes. This reminds me of when I ordered a charger from AT&T.com and I selected a "free next day shipping" option. I didn't get the order for 5 or 6 days. I was checking the order status each day and on day 2 when the order hadn't shipped, I called AT&T. Apparently their definition of "next day" isn't what us reasonable people would expect. I got some line of BS about them "processing" the order the "next day", but that didn't mean I'd receive my order within 2 days (it didn't help that the weekend cut into days 3 and 4). In fact, the rep made it seem like I was crazy to expect that I would have my order by the 2nd day, after selecting the "free next day shipping" option. And when I asked him what part of "next day" didn't he understand, he had the gall to tell me that since it was "free", I shouldn't expect much. That ticked me off, and I spoke to a manager, but they wouldn't credit me anything (because I didn't initially pay for the shipping).

Sorry for the length of my sob story. Lesson learned: beware of free next day shipping. Sometimes you only get what you pay for.

Yeah that's the same thing they told me tonight about the $15 overnight shipping. It's the processing time that's lame, and that's ridiculous. Thankfully they said they'd refund me the $15 since mine's on back-order, but I'll still get the "overnight shipping".

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I ordered my Titan on Sunday, 11/20, from the website, and with the free overnight shipping it was in my hands on 11/22. I was a little nervous because it did say up to 3-5 days to "process" the order.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Well I ordered my Titan on Sunday, 11/20, from the website, and with the free overnight shipping it was in my hands on 11/22. I was a little nervous because it did say up to 3-5 days to "process" the order.

Yeah, I guess it's because of the high volume of orders that came in within the short time-frame that has messed the orders up. Hopefully they'll get it under control soon - I want my phone!

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention that one of the numbers in the 2-line plan was ported from Sprint. So they even had enough time to get that started.

TexZenFool

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
According to USPS my new $.01 Focus S has gone:

from Acceptance in Fort Worth, TX on Sunday
to Dispatched to Sort Facility in Mount Pleasant, PA this morning
and now is being Processed through USPS Sort Facility back in Fort Worth, TX this evening.

By the time it gets to me here in Austin it'll have more miles on it than my car.

At least it's back in Texas. ;)

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I received mine yesterday and cannot be more happy. One thing of note, is that my Focus' screen has real blacks compared to the Titans. But i'll get used to it for sure. I need a decent case as I'm too scared to drop this thing even if it was only worth a penny.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
According to USPS my new $.01 Focus S has gone:

from Acceptance in Fort Worth, TX on Sunday
to Dispatched to Sort Facility in Mount Pleasant, PA this morning
and now is being Processed through USPS Sort Facility back in Fort Worth, TX this evening.

By the time it gets to me here in Austin it'll have more miles on it than my car.

At least it's back in Texas. ;)

My shipping status is exactly the same, and Im in Michigan. Im not sure whats going on here. I was expecting it to say that it arrived in PA last night, or surely this morning. (That is weird you live in Texas and it was scheduled to go to PA...?)

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I received mine yesterday and cannot be more happy. One thing of note, is that my Focus' screen has real blacks compared to the Titans. But i'll get used to it for sure. I need a decent case as I'm too scared to drop this thing even if it was only worth a penny.

The penny is incidental. Replacement cost, however, different story.... Some good cases on Amazon... gel snap cases in particular. Cheap and quick - my cases arrived the same day my phone did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs