I have finally left Android for WP. I also switched carriers. I bought 3 titans (family plan) at the AT&t Store in Kings Plaza Mall, Brooklyn NY. $0.03
    We love them. Great screen, great pictures and a very good quality phone. The Samsung S wasn't bad, but the demo unit on the store had the back unattached to the device, it kept falling out. There was no Titan display but they had one in stock and brought the other 2 from another store in Queens.
    It was a very good experience, even though they did tried their best to sell me at least one iphone.
    The phone so far is great.

Please any advice on apps, mango-ready apps. and which youtube app is the best?
    i have a little bit of hard time with twitter and seesmic, is there any way to go back to the top without having to scroll back up?
    Thumba cam and htc photo enhancer are great. gmaps too. foursquare looks great. love the me and people hubs. the battery is pretty good too.
    Local scout is pretty cool too; i'm still getting used to the search key, so every time i end up on bing i check Local Scout.
    I really like this phone. checking gif pictures and fullscreen video works a lot better than on android.
    I missed being able to watch any video on the web, and i dont like not being able to watch some videos. (ie. http://www.windowscentral.com/screen...-and-htc-titan) why can't i see this video on my Titan?

Oh well, i'm happy to finally be part of WP.
    11-28-2011 03:19 AM
    Not 1, not 2 but 3 Titans! Woooo, good for you Peter.

Hoping to get one myself in the next couple of weeks.

Rowi is a nice Twitter client, give that a try and see how you get on. There's also Birdsong which is quite popular.

If you install the WPC App you can view the blogs posted videos.

Supertube, LazyTube and EasyTube are nice YouTube clients have you tried those out yet ?

Welcome along to the WP family, always nice to see new WP users. :)
    11-28-2011 03:42 AM
    Welcome to the WP family! :D

I suggest you keep an eye out for Carbon ;) They haven't released their Twitter app yet, but I've used it for quite some time and it's amazing.
    11-28-2011 08:06 AM
    For a Twitter client, give Mehdoh a try. It has quickly moved up in the ranking. My favorite so far. For YouTube, I prefer SuperTube. Not the beast interface but great features.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    11-28-2011 09:13 AM
    Welcome to the WP family! :D
    For a YouTube app, I highly suggest waiting for Metrotube to release (hopefully this week). It's from the same developers as LazyTube. Or you can just buy the LazytTube app and you'll get a free upgrade to Metrotube :)

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    11-28-2011 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD