THE OFFICIAL: I got my one cent HTC Titan thread.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Many of you should be getting your Black Saturday sale one cent HTC Titan begining tomorrow. I'm really excited, should be getting mine tomorrow and can't wait! As a former iOS and current Android and webOS user I'm really looking forward to having the Titan as my first WP7 device.

Please post here your thoughts, reactions and pictures of you new baby. Have fun and enjoy your new toy! :D

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipment notification yesterday. I went with the free shipping so should be here Wednesday! Back to Windows Phone after an 18 month love/hate stint with the iPhone 4.

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine should be here this afternoon.... pretty excited about it. Has anyone found a descent case for it? I don't want anything bulky, I prefer to keep it as thin as possible.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have to say this phone is just awesome. Mine came today. I upgraded one of the other lines on my account and got this for $33 total with next day shipping - worth every penny. It's fast and it seems to getting the "4G" in town here in Pittsburgh. So far so good. NO issues with the size of the device nor any issues with the screen in terms of dead pixels or pixalation of any kind - Cheers to HTC for a quality device.

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Mines still in processing as well, I keep refreshing my email hoping to see something saying it shipped. Nothing as of yet. Really hoping this thing trumps my focus, as I've been a wp7 user since launch, been waiting for a device like this lol

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Mines still in processing as well, I keep refreshing my email hoping to see something saying it shipped. Nothing as of yet. Really hoping this thing trumps my focus, as I've been a wp7 user since launch, been waiting for a device like this lol

Just got an email saying that mine is back-ordered. Woohoo. I'm about to call and complain... I swear I ordered mine not even an hour after the sale began Friday night and people who ordered theirs Saturday morning already have shipment notifications. This is bull.

adlai3

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I received confirmation email for the order on Friday 11:49 PM, then received the shipping confirmation on Sunday 5:15 PM. It's coming from Texas, and should arrive tomorrow afternoon.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I received confirmation email for the order on Friday 11:49 PM, then received the shipping confirmation on Sunday 5:15 PM. It's coming from Texas, and should arrive tomorrow afternoon.

I just tried asking a premier agent about this and they gave me attitude. I got my confirmation at 10:51pm Friday and just got an email about my device being back-ordered.

This is why I left AT&T to begin with. This is all bull.

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Says the phone shipped and will be here tomorrow, however the case I ordered from att has not shipped yet.

adlai3

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just tried asking a premier agent about this and they gave me attitude. I got my confirmation at 10:51pm Friday and just got an email about my device being back-ordered.

This is why I left AT&T to begin with. This is all bull.

That's why I posted my info cause that is bull. I would be frustrated too. I thought I would be one of the ones put on back-order since the sale started earlier than I expected.

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email saying that mine is back-ordered. Woohoo. I'm about to call and complain... I swear I ordered mine not even an hour after the sale began Friday night and people who ordered theirs Saturday morning already have shipment notifications. This is bull.

I don't understand how they processed their orders. I got up Saturday morning thinking I was out of luck but knowing I already had a $79 Titan with a shipping date on Amazon. I tried to order one anyways (Saturday 7:00ish AM EST) to see if they were still available and my order went through without a problem. I received an email at 7:29 AM confirming my order. On Sunday at 2:05 I received another email with my shipping info. I checked my routing number provided and it will be here on Wednesday before 4:30 PM. I understand your frustration with AT&T and your order, maybe you could call and get some feedback (to share) on how they handled these orders. Good Luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)