THE OFFICIAL: I got my one cent HTC Titan thread.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand how they processed their orders. I got up Saturday morning thinking I was out of luck but knowing I already had a $79 Titan with a shipping date on Amazon. I tried to order one anyways (Saturday 7:00ish AM EST) to see if they were still available and my order went through without a problem. I received an email at 7:29 AM confirming my order. On Sunday at 2:05 I received another email with my shipping info. I checked my routing number provided and it will be here on Wednesday before 4:30 PM. I understand your frustration with AT&T and your order, maybe you could call and get some feedback (to share) on how they handled these orders. Good Luck!

I already tried twice, but once I get home from work I'm going to try a third time and this time ask for a supervisor - and someone who speaks CLEAR ENGLISH. Half of what the chick said to me went in one ear and out the other, sounded like jibberish. She kept trying to get me to order a different device. If I find out any USEFUL information, I'll be sure to share it!!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email saying that mine is back-ordered. Woohoo. I'm about to call and complain... I swear I ordered mine not even an hour after the sale began Friday night and people who ordered theirs Saturday morning already have shipment notifications. This is bull.

Maybe because you're way out in Texas. And the phones are shipping from Dalls/Ft Worth in... umm...

Yeah... that's weird.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I already tried twice, but once I get home from work I'm going to try a third time and this time ask for a supervisor - and someone who speaks CLEAR ENGLISH. Half of what the chick said to me went in one ear and out the other, sounded like jibberish. She kept trying to get me to order a different device. If I find out any USEFUL information, I'll be sure to share it!!

at&t: Thank you for calling AT&T. How can I help you?

jenashely: Hi. I ordered a Titan a few days ago and it's not showing shipped yet. But others who ordered it after I did are saying their phones are already shipped.

at&t: I'm sorry for any problems that you are experiencing. It is our goal to give you the best service possible. Would you like to order and iPhone?

jenashley: Actually, I just want the HTC Titan that I already ordered. I just want it shipped.

at&t: I understand and apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Our shipping facility is in Texas, and it may take some time to get to you. Would you like a Samsung Galaxy S?

jenashley. I already ordered a Titan. And it hasn't even shipped yet. So it's not about how long it takes to get to me. I'm 20 min from Dallas by the way.

at&t: I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I see that you are also in the state of Texas. So it's understandable that you feel this way. Perhaps you'd like to buy a Blackberry?

jenashley: I just want my Titan.

at&t: So, an iPad then?

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
at&t: Thank you for calling AT&T. How can I help you?

jenashely: Hi. I ordered a Titan a few days ago and it's not showing shipped yet. But others who ordered it after I did are saying their phones are already shipped.

at&t: I'm sorry for any problems that you are experiencing. It is our goal to give you the best service possible. Would you like to order and iPhone?

jenashley: Actually, I just want the HTC Titan that I already ordered. I just want it shipped.

at&t: I understand and apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Our shipping facility is in Texas, and it may take some time to get to you. Would you like a Samsung Galaxy S?

jenashley. I already ordered a Titan. And it hasn't even shipped yet. So it's not about how long it takes to get to me. I'm 20 min from Dallas by the way.

at&t: I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I see that you are also in the state of Texas. So it's understandable that you feel this way. Perhaps you'd like to buy a Blackberry?

jenashley: I just want my Titan.

at&t: So, an iPad then?

That made my day! If only... but what I was hearing was more jibberish with a few words here and there that I understood. But yeah, that sounds about right. :lol:

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok I am double posting.

I finally got a really nice premier customer service rep! He said he does not know when a more Titans will arrive (suckage). He also had no idea why my device got skipped over on shipment. Not much information, honestly, but he said he is refunding me the $15 for overnight shipping and reassured me that I will still receive the overnight shipping.

So I feel better about the situation, but still frustrated. I just really want that phone!!

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok I am double posting.

I finally got a really nice premier customer service rep! He said he does not know when a more Titans will arrive (suckage). He also had no idea why my device got skipped over on shipment. Not much information, honestly, but he said he is refunding me the $15 for overnight shipping and reassured me that I will still receive the overnight shipping.

So I feel better about the situation, but still frustrated. I just really want that phone!!

It's a really nice phone and in my opinion it is well worth the wait. You will be just as excited, I'm sure but I know it's really hard waiting!

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from att via the phone on Saturday evening. I was told that Titans were backordered at that time. My order status looks like this from the att site:

1 FREIGHT Status: In Progress Pending Shipment

2 HTC America Inc. Status: In Progress Pending Shipment
PI39100 SLV PHONE

3 Various SIM Status: In Progress Pending Shipment

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine entered the mailstream in Connecticut first, then went to Fort Worth from there. AND PASSED MY ENTIRE STATE IN THE MIDDLE.

*facepalm*

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Picked up my titan and focus s from the Microsoft store here in Atlanta, wasn't sure which I wanted so I got them both, and for the price of free it was not a bad deal. Will up load pics of both later. Loving these devices, not sure which one to keep.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine showed shipped by Sunday morning, even though the email said 'pending shipment'. When going to the order tracker, it now shows as on the way to the sort facility in PA.
It's coming from Texas.
I live in Arkansas..lol

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express

sodeepop

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol some of you guys are pretty impatient, it's the holidays give them a break.

@Alvarian: My shipment also went from Fort Worth, TX to Memphis, TN even though I live in San Antonio, TX lol. But it did come in so I'm happy for that.

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Per an email from att, my "backordered" Titan has shipped via USPS:
Your item was accepted at 11:20 pm on November 28, 2011 in MEMPHIS, TN 38118. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I ordered from att via the phone on Saturday evening. I was told that Titans were backordered at that time. My order status looks like this from the att site:

1 FREIGHT Status: In Progress Pending Shipment

2 HTC America Inc. Status: In Progress Pending Shipment
PI39100 SLV PHONE

3 Various SIM Status: In Progress Pending Shipment

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
My Titan and my case will be at my house when I get off work, its gonna be a good night

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Titan Sunday evening via Best Buy website (with $5 expedited service) and it's on the UPS truck for delivery today (Tuesday). I really didn't expect it until near the end of the week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven