THE OFFICIAL: I got my one cent HTC Titan thread.

leonbelize

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought the phone on the Tuesday for $200+ then when it went to a penny one Saturday, i called att and they refunded the entire amount to my account. Skipped a bill cycle! YAY

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Huge props also to Jim from att. I am new to att, and was pretty leery of the move with the above-described ordering-(non)-experience through att. The same experience you all are describing here. He changed my tune on that - answered questions, explained things, pointed out other things I might not know yet might find helpful. Hands down my best customer service experience ever, and I have had some pretty good experiences elsewhere in the past.
Did Jim happen to give you any info that may be helpful to any of us who are still waiting for shipment confirmations from AT&T?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's where my phone is currently:

Detailed Results:

Acceptance, November 28, 2011, 6:53 pm, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 29, 2011

Says expected delivery date to be Dec 1...

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Did Jim happen to give you any info that may be helpful to any of us who are still waiting for shipment confirmations from AT&T?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

No, he didn't ... but I had already given up on that, so I never asked him. He was introducing me to att...global calling plans tethering..
...porting old number. Basic info for a first-time newbie to att. After all, I committed young and remained faithful for over 10 years...this is my first time in a new cellular relationship.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
OMG I LOVE THIS PHONE!

I know I need to get used to it but from what I have seen so far I very much like WP7. The OS is buttery smooth and the device is super fast. IMO the web browser by far is the best stock mobile browser hands down and I have owned iOS and currently own Android and webOS devices. The hardware is also top notch. As I said before this is my first WP7 device and it totally met my expectations. For those of you still waiting hang in there it's definitely worth the wait.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
No, he didn't ... but I had already given up on that, so I never asked him. He was introducing me to att...global calling plans tethering..
...porting old number. Basic info for a first-time newbie to att. After all, I committed young and remained faithful for over 10 years...this is my first time in a new cellular relationship.

At least now you won't have to worry about switching from CDMA to GSM anymore. :D

Slowzee

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Got my TITAN, all I can say is WOW!!!! I'm in love. Trust me folks, this beast is worth the wait.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Again ATT is less concerned about any orders that do not have an apple on the box. There were no problems for my brother, father, and co-worker to get their phones when it was supposed to arrive.

My USPS tracking says tomorrow from Memphis. I could have driven their and picked it up faster. Glad I had guaranteed 2 day delivery.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Lori: [Kicks Doug in the face] That's for making me come to Mars.
[kicks his groin]
Lori: You know how much I hate this ****ing planet!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Again ATT is less concerned about any orders that do not have an apple on the box. There were no problems for my brother, father, and co-worker to get their phones when it was supposed to arrive.

My USPS tracking says tomorrow from Memphis. I could have driven their and picked it up faster. Glad I had guaranteed 2 day delivery.
That doesn't make sense... AT&T doesn't make more with Apple if the customer is coming to Microsoft anyways. They make the same amount! In fact, I'm sure AT&T rather WP do better than Apple since they have a partnership with Microsoft.

The information you're stating is false. If you said reps rather sell iOS or Android, then your point may have been valid.

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So, this is wild. Went to ser up voice mail, and the default language is something other than English. The first thing it said was "to hear your prompts in English, press one.". [I pressed one]. "prompt then says language changed". So, that is odd enough for a US device, right?. The next time I logged in, *same thing*. This phone is set for something other than English (was not Spanish, either). Could have been Portuguese, something in that vein, but very definitely not English. It's like the infinite number of voice mail prompts for Spanish option that precede English on every robo-greeting out there.

So thus is weird for language, but makes me reconsider the unsealed package that arrived... Titan has been available in other parts of the world for some time. Could this be a non-US refurb, sold in the US as new? Anyone else have the voice mail thing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo