THE OFFICIAL: I got my one cent HTC Titan thread.

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
My USPS tracking says tomorrow from Memphis. I could have driven their and picked it up faster. Glad I had guaranteed 2 day delivery.
USPS? Who did you order from?

Keep in mind the Memphis hubs had delays due to weather last night and today. Glad mine left yesterday afternoon. The guy was 2 hours late this evening though!

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I can't remember EVER getting a Estimated Delivery Date from USPS. I usually get half way tracking and then nothing for a few days, then it magically arrives. Looks to be how this order is going too... No update in 2 days, but it says it shipped already.

I try to avoid USPS for having packages sent to me, as much as possible. I did not see the shipping options on AT&T's page though. :/

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
So, this is wild. Went to ser up voice mail, and the default language is something other than English. The first thing it said was "to hear your prompts in English, press one.". [I pressed one]. "prompt then says language changed". So, that is odd enough for a US device, right?. The next time I logged in, *same thing*. This phone is set for something other than English (was not Spanish, either). Could have been Portuguese, something in that vein, but very definitely not English. It's like the infinite number of voice mail prompts for Spanish option that precede English on every robo-greeting out there.

So thus is weird for language, but makes me reconsider the unsealed package that arrived... Titan has been available in other parts of the world for some time. Could this be a non-US refurb, sold in the US as new? Anyone else have the voice mail thing?
Or maybe since there is no language set, when you select "English (US)", it says "changed as it is changed. If the message was in English, then that's all it means.

Diamondx_8

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I went into the retail stores on the day of the sale and they honored it. So I picked up two on that day. Tried to get a third but the other retail stores refused to honor the online sale price. They did charge an activation fee. I am extremely happy with this device and feel sorry for others who are still waiting. However, you will be happy when you receive it.

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I can't remember EVER getting a Estimated Delivery Date from USPS. I usually get half way tracking and then nothing for a few days, then it magically arrives. Looks to be how this order is going too... No update in 2 days, but it says it shipped already.

I try to avoid USPS for having packages sent to me, as much as possible. I did not see the shipping options on AT&T's page though. :/

USPS has a track-package option that is used by some vendors for shipping. Works just like UPS or FedEx for tracking with a tracking number and options for text or email notifications of status. Pretty great!

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Or maybe since there is no language set, when you select "English (US)", it says "changed as it is changed. If the message was in English, then that's all it means.

It says changed, but it is changed only for *that* call. Repeats the change option and request with every login. Bizarre... but I can live with it!

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
USPS has a track-package option that is used by some vendors for shipping. Works just like UPS or FedEx for tracking with a tracking number and options for text or email notifications of status. Pretty great!

Yeah, it just never seems nearly as accurate as FedEx or UPS, when I've had experiences with it.

That said, my package is still leaving TX, but its scheduled to be delivered to me today, in Michigan... lol So atleast I DID get my Expected Delivery Date. :D Got a snow/ice storm last night, so I wouldn't be surprised if I dont get it today.

sayonical

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got mines yesterday with free overnight shipping. shockingly I think I prefer my white radar 4g :)

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't make sense... AT&T doesn't make more with Apple if the customer is coming to Microsoft anyways. They make the same amount! In fact, I'm sure AT&T rather WP do better than Apple since they have a partnership with Microsoft.

The information you're stating is false. If you said reps rather sell iOS or Android, then your point may have been valid.

You dont think ATT has a partnership with apple? iPhone is a sure sale to customers with no extra discounts. How many windows phones sold on their 1 cent deal? Would love to see that statistic. How many iPhone 4S sold at normal contract price on launch? You really think they make the same amount selling WP versus iPhones?

Hoping to find mine at my door tonight.

blackeyedcheese

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
So, I ordered Saturday morning and my phone shipped out from Ft. Worth and is on the Fedex truck as I type this. This is strange, makes me curious to see the process by which At&t fulfills their orders.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
So, I ordered Saturday morning and my phone shipped out from Ft. Worth and is on the Fedex truck as I type this. This is strange, makes me curious to see the process by which At&t fulfills their orders.

Ditto. I've been trying to get answers from AT&T. I ordered Friday night and mine is back-ordered. This is becoming, honestly, unacceptable and now I remember why I left them in the first place a year and a half ago.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Saturday morning at 9am, got a shipment notification on Sunday and received my device on Tuesday. No issues what so ever. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ditto. I've been trying to get answers from AT&T. I ordered Friday night and mine is back-ordered. This is becoming, honestly, unacceptable and now I remember why I left them in the first place a year and a half ago.

I have an order pending...confirmed and 'in progress' - no details, no anything, yet 'it is too late to cancel this order." I ordered from Best Buy late on Black Sunday, and received phone yesterday morning with express shipping. Would like to can el att order, but its in perpetual limbo: no sign of life, yet no way to end it!

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
It's here woohoo. Got a box at the door according to brother dropping stuff at my house.

Going to be especially road ragy with traffic today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb