THE OFFICIAL: I got my one cent HTC Titan thread.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I just feel so... exhausted. Still no shipment for me, still on back-order. I ordered Friday night right after the deal became available. I can't figure out why they skipped over me, but this is serious bull. :(

AT&T, why must you LOVE to make me hate you??

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
The phone is waiting for me at home!!!
Not if I get there first F8D!
devil.gif

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Got mine! lovin it so far. My first WP device, had a WinMo phone a while ago but... Obviously totally different.

Lots to setup. :p

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Got it today. Liking it so far.

It's noticeably faster than my Focus. And re-downloading apps seemed to go really quickly.

It's not too big at all. In my pocket, it doesn't feel much different than the Focus.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
why would it cause a problem? Very few devices have micro usb covers. The ones that do are usually low end or older devices. USB covers are a PITA and wind up breaking off anyway.

I just worry about dust gathering or something getting inside. That and it looks like it already broke off. :D

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Quick question. Is there supposed to be a cover for the USB port?

It'll get in there with or without it... Get an air can and use it on the port from time to time. HTC doesn't usually cover their ports. Samsung did with a lot of their devices. They have it on the original focus, epic 4G (galaxy s II).

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday usps track and confirm said it would be delivered today, so I was excited all day and waiting to get off of work and go home and play with it. Well, I got home and it's not here:mad: usps track and confirm still says its supposed to be here today but the last thing it says is that it was processed in fort worth, tx:mad:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
why would it cause a problem? Very few devices have micro usb covers. The ones that do are usually low end or older devices. USB covers are a PITA and wind up breaking off anyway.

The Focus has a nifty sturdy cover that just slides over the port.

I would hardly close it though. lol

bluehash

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday usps track and confirm said it would be delivered today, so I was excited all day and waiting to get off of work and go home and play with it. Well, I got home and it's not here:mad: usps track and confirm still says its supposed to be here today but the last thing it says is that it was processed in fort worth, tx:mad:

Same thing here. They should revamp their tracking system or not have it at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss