12-20-2011 12:04 PM
58 123
tools
    Don't you have to call Amazon Wireless and have them set up service? I thought those were the instructions given to me when I placed my order.
    Yep, but once they sent the phone that was not pre-activated, nor processed with AT&T, at that point they sold me an off contract phone for a penny. I put service on it direct from AT&T and avoided a contract. Some might say its wrong being Amazon dropped the ball with not processing the contracts and activations with AT&T, and not sending these out pre-activated, but it is what it is and AT&T is still getting my service, just in a non-contract way which I fundamentally think phone service contracts are wrong to begin with.
    12-13-2011 05:05 AM
    Got my phone last night, the SIM card doesn't work. :-(
    12-13-2011 01:50 PM
    Got my Wife's Titan yesterday and its a great phone but I have to say I think my Focus S screen blows the Titan's screen away, (would never tell her that though).

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express
    12-13-2011 11:38 PM
    Yep, but once they sent the phone that was not pre-activated, nor processed with AT&T, at that point they sold me an off contract phone for a penny. I put service on it direct from AT&T and avoided a contract. Some might say its wrong being Amazon dropped the ball with not processing the contracts and activations with AT&T, and not sending these out pre-activated, but it is what it is and AT&T is still getting my service, just in a non-contract way which I fundamentally think phone service contracts are wrong to begin with.
    Amazon may still get their commission on the sale, who knows how it's setup.

I am sick of everyone from my cable company, to my wireless carrier wanting me to sign a contract.
    12-13-2011 11:46 PM
    I ordered my Titan on the Dec 10 and orignally said it was going to ship on the 22nd. Here it looks like I will have it tomorrow. yeppy!
    When I order I did it as an upgrade and I read that I should use the new Sim card shipped with the phone. I just wonder if the Sim Card from my Nokia 5800 (which shows 3.5G) would work in it. (Nokia is what I am replacing). I don't want to mess with anything but I am curious to know if it would work.
    12-14-2011 09:35 PM
    I just ordered the Titan today from Amazonwireless for 1 penny as an add-a-line and asked for next day shipping. The website shows "usually ships in 24 hours" so I was happy to see its not backordered right now. My order says I should receive it tomorrow on 12/16 or Monday 12/19.

keeping my fingers crossed....
    12-15-2011 01:50 PM
    Got my Titan delivered on 12/16 :) Schweeet :)

This thing is a beast for sure.
    12-18-2011 04:02 PM
    I place my order on 11/21 from amazon and received the phone on 12/10. Got it for a penny.
    12-20-2011 12:04 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD