I know the workaround is to disable the background tasks, but I feel it's stupid to have to do this everytime. MSFT needs to figure out and send a fix soon!!

Or, am I the only one still having this issue?
    Last edited by pdangcil; 12-02-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    12-02-2011 11:12 AM
    Haven't had this issue. Specifically when do you have this issue? I'll see if I can duplicate.
    12-02-2011 11:14 AM
    I've had the issue on every WP device I've ever played with. So it's not limited to a specific phone. My Titan def does it less than my HD7 did though.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    12-02-2011 11:17 AM
    I definitely have it less on my Titan than on my Focus, however, it's still there. It happens whenever I'm typing... be it Twitter, SMS, or IE. It's annoying, but i'm learning to live with it. Again, another shortcoming by MSFT that they need to fix!
    12-02-2011 11:23 AM
    I haven't really seen it. Then I installed I'm a WP7, which was a huge download, and it seemed like I almost immediately began seeing the bug. Given how "heavy" that app seems to be, I just uninstalled it and the disppearing keyboard went away.
    12-02-2011 11:28 AM
    I know the workaround is to disable the background tasks, but I feel it's stupid to have to do this everytime. MSFT needs to figure out and send a fix soon!!

Or, am I the only one still having this issue?
    sorry man I don't have the Titan,can You explain what's the problem with keyboard?
    I'm planning to get one.
    12-02-2011 11:57 AM
    I've only (I hate that phrase, but still :(), ever had this problem in Board Express.
    12-02-2011 12:01 PM
    Can anyone else confirm that removing the WP7 app gets rid of this issue?
    12-02-2011 12:02 PM
    sorry man I don't have the Titan,can You explain what's the problem with keyboard?
    I'm planning to get one.
    It's not specific to the Titan, it's a Mango OS bug.
    12-02-2011 12:03 PM
    It's not specific to the Titan, it's a Mango OS bug.
    It may be fixed with the next update,Tango.I hope so,
    12-02-2011 01:11 PM
    Can anyone else confirm that removing the WP7 app gets rid of this issue?
    I don't even have that App and my keyboard disappears quite often. Seems like usually in WhatsApp, but it's probably because I type the most in that App.
    12-02-2011 01:15 PM
    I've only (I hate that phrase, but still :(), ever had this problem in Board Express.
    Same here. I haven't seen it since NoDo.

Sent from my kick-*** Titan using Board Express
    12-02-2011 01:19 PM
    Yes, this is annoying. Never had this problem on my blackberry. :P

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    12-02-2011 02:09 PM
    my issue is that i cant get the keyboard to go away when i don't want to type on it anymore.
    12-02-2011 02:35 PM
    my issue is that i cant get the keyboard to go away when i don't want to type on it anymore.
    Have you tried just pushing the back key? That works for me when I'm done typing.
    12-02-2011 02:38 PM
    Have you tried just pushing the back key? That works for me when I'm done typing.
    It works if you're done typing. But if you're not, then you have to put the cursor back to where you want it. It's really just a small nuiscance and I can live with it. I just make sure that none of my Android and IOS fanboys sees it when happening!!
    12-02-2011 02:46 PM
    It works if you're done typing. But if you're not, then you have to put the cursor back to where you want it. It's really just a small nuiscance and I can live with it. I just make sure that none of my Android and IOS fanboys sees it when happening!!
    usually I just press on a part of the screen not covered by the keyboard and it goes away.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    12-02-2011 02:54 PM
    Back button.
    12-02-2011 02:56 PM
    It happened to me when I first fired up my Titan, but it hasn't happened since.
    12-02-2011 03:02 PM
    It's a Mango bug that associated with the background tasks agent. It started happening when I updated my Focus to Mango, before I had ...I'm a wp7 installed. I just got the Titan a couple days ago and it did it right after I installed an app that asked for permission to run in the background. It doesn't do it nearly as often on the Titan though.

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express
    12-02-2011 03:08 PM
    Happens to me on my Titan but only when I am in 3rd party messenger apps.
    12-02-2011 03:21 PM
    Very annoying bug I will be glad when it gets fixed. This is a known bug and has been discussed many times.

You can get more information in this article:

http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...keyboard-mango
    12-02-2011 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD