View Poll Results: Order off being back-ordered?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Still on back-order ;(

24 70.59%
  • Was on back-order and now has shipped or already received

8 23.53%
  • I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

0 0%
  • Other (explain)

2 5.88%
12-09-2011 08:18 PM
187 1234 ...
tools
    Just get on AT&T's back propeller10, Give em He ll :D
    12-03-2011 01:02 PM
    I ordered one through our corporate account and it shipped Friday. It was on back order for a day. I should receive it Tuesday!
    Duvi likes this.
    12-03-2011 02:10 PM
    Sorry bout that. Guess I'm not paying good attention.... Haha

Still no updates for me!! They hate me. They really hate me...

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    It's okay... haha. Don't worry, you'll get yours.

You still have the Arrive in the meantime, right?
    12-03-2011 02:31 PM
    We're discussing it here, if you'd like to join :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/titan/184119.htm
    12-03-2011 02:43 PM
    I'll sell you guys mine for $2000 j/k
    12-03-2011 02:52 PM
    I'll sell you guys mine for $2000 j/k
    You know darn well if someone agreed, you'd sell it :lol: :P

I know I would... then purchase both that and the Focus S :D
    falconeight#IM likes this.
    12-03-2011 06:20 PM
    Still waiting here too...doesn't say backordered anymore, just pending shipment...dying to give up the crackberry and start some Mango a,
    12-04-2011 03:11 PM
    Still waiting here too...doesn't say backordered anymore, just pending shipment...dying to give up the crackberry and start some Mango a,
    I think I'm suffering even worse until my Titan gets here - I'm on my old Samsung Epix running Windows Mobile 6.5!
    12-04-2011 10:20 PM
    Then you'll probably get a tracking number tomorrow. It'll never change on a Sunday, so don't sweat it.
    12-04-2011 11:40 PM
    My phone is a Newark, NJ ... 10-15 minutes away from me as of yesterday (12-4-11) and yet, it says expected delivery (12-6-11).

And as I'm writing this, I realized I'm having it shipped to my job in NYC :(
    12-04-2011 11:41 PM
    "processing order" still since Thursday & no shipping yet. Not too hopeful at the moment. So thats 1 full week already. Probably going for two :|
    12-05-2011 09:55 AM
    Mine still says back-ordered on the Premier site...

I made sure I ordered mine within the first hour of the sale going live on AT&T's site. It's been back-ordered since the Sunday after (27th).
    12-05-2011 09:56 AM
    Just got off the phone with a Premier rep, she told me that they are expecting a shipment of 1,300 TITANS in a couple days. She didn't an exact date, but hopefully this info will be of some help to anybody reading this.
    jenashley likes this.
    12-05-2011 10:08 AM
    Just got off the phone with a Premier rep, she told me that they are expecting a shipment of 1,300 TITANS in a couple days. She didn't an exact date, but hopefully this info will be of some help to anybody reading this.
    Good to know... I hope this teaches them a lesson... don't underestimate the power of WP!!
    GudsFortapelse likes this.
    12-05-2011 10:12 AM
    Spoke to an E-commerce rep (I guess they handle the orders) yesterday, and she claimed they had "lots in stock" and that we should expect delivery in "3-5 business days". I don't know whether to be happy, or skeptical.
    jenashley likes this.
    12-05-2011 10:28 AM
    I just spoke with another Premier representative (her supervisor was unavailable - probably on the phone with another customer angrily waiting on their Titan), and in her semi-incoherent babble, I gathered that in "her system" it shows the Titan as being backordered but in the "warehouse system" it shows it as never being backordered.

I believe she even said there is stock of the Titan in the warehouse, with more being on the way, and she "escalated" my concern and gave me some stupid 5-digit ticket number.
    12-05-2011 11:57 AM
    For what it's worth, I had emailed customer service last week (in addition to my calls and chats) and received a response this weekend. The gist of it was that it should ship out today and the rep would call me to confirm and provide any additional info if needed.

Again, take it for what it's worth, but it sounds like they may be sending them all out now.
    jenashley likes this.
    12-05-2011 12:18 PM
    For what it's worth, I had emailed customer service last week (in addition to my calls and chats) and received a response this weekend. The gist of it was that it should ship out today and the rep would call me to confirm and provide any additional info if needed.

Again, take it for what it's worth, but it sounds like they may be sending them all out now.
    A lot of people are posting that they're saying today, so I'm hopeful this is right!! Thanks for updating!! :)
    12-05-2011 12:29 PM
    nice promising updates! but for now, i'll still be checking my "status" and emails every morning, lunch, evening cuz i wantz my new toy! :P
    12-05-2011 02:04 PM
    Ordered my Titan on 11/26 at 6:45 p.m. for a penny (I couldn't pass up a penny for THIS device). Apparently NO STORE in my area (Niles, OH) had them, but my friend got one from a nearby town. (Youngstown. He converted from T-Mobile courtesy Me)

Just got an e-mail saying it shipped :D, 12/5 3:30 p.m. It never listed as back ordered, only pending shipment. I don't know if it's because the mall store placed the order or not, as I don't trust Premier. The associate didn't even know there was a penny sale, but he honored it after I asked.

Long story short, I'm glad they finally cleared up whatever the issue was. You would think they would have been more prepared, but oh well.
    12-05-2011 02:41 PM
    Ordered my Titan on 11/26 at 6:45 p.m. for a penny (I couldn't pass up a penny for THIS device). Apparently NO STORE in my area (Niles, OH) had them, but my friend got one from a nearby town. (Youngstown. He converted from T-Mobile courtesy Me)

Just got an e-mail saying it shipped :D, 12/5 3:30 p.m. It never listed as back ordered, only pending shipment. I don't know if it's because the mall store placed the order or not, as I don't trust Premier. The associate didn't even know there was a penny sale, but he honored it after I asked.

Long story short, I'm glad they finally cleared up whatever the issue was. You would think they would have been more prepared, but oh well.
    You say you don't trust Premier. Has something happened in the past while ordering from Premier? I think I no longer do as well. I ordered mine on 11/25 at 10:51pm and Sunday 11/27 it went on back-order and is STILL on back-order according to the Premier order status. :(
    12-05-2011 02:47 PM
    Placed my order for one on the 22nd of November, the estimated date of arrival keeps getting pushed back till now its cutting into Christmas week.
    12-05-2011 03:04 PM
    If anyone who bought through AT&T premier has theirs shipped from being back ordered pls let us know. I want to see if premier is getting less than premier priority when AT&T gets stock
    jenashley likes this.
    12-05-2011 03:25 PM
    Is anyone else worried that we might have a similar situation as the original Focus rev. 1.4, where Samsung had to make different models in order to meet demand, then that messed up the future updating?

Maybe the reason it's taking so long to make new stock is that HTC is doing it right. I hope so, anyway.

I'm beginning to accept that it'll just be a month before I get it. I only check Amazon 5-10 times a day instead of every 30 minutes like before.
    12-05-2011 03:32 PM
    Ordered mine from our account rep last Thursday...got an email stating it was on back order for 2-3 weeks....later on Thursday got an email stating that it had ben reserved in the warehouse and would ship in 3-5 days....today (Monday) I got an email with the UPS tracking number... should be here Tuesday/Wed.
    12-05-2011 03:54 PM
187 1234 ...