View Poll Results: Order off being back-ordered?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Still on back-order ;(

24 70.59%
  • Was on back-order and now has shipped or already received

8 23.53%
  • I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

0 0%
  • Other (explain)

2 5.88%
12-09-2011 08:18 PM
187 ... 45678
tools
    My Titan is at my nearest FedEx facility now - about 30 minutes away - getting closer!
    Ditto! Mine's out and about in my town for delivery! Sucks, though, because it's really HOURS away since I'm at work... Lol. I hope today doesn't drag!!

Mike @ AT&T rocks, btw
    12-07-2011 09:45 AM
    Mine's out for delivery too. I sure picked the right day to be sick from work! :D
    12-07-2011 10:03 AM
    My Titan just arrived. Good thing I was home - I heard a knock at the door, and the delivery guy had set the box down and ran off. SMH
    jenashley likes this.
    12-07-2011 10:13 AM
    gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...killing me..on the truck for delivery, but none of my patrol guys have found the driver yet.. :D
    12-07-2011 10:24 AM
    DELIVERED!! But I won't be home for about another... 8ish hours :(
    12-07-2011 10:39 AM
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIVERED!! W00T!

Unboxing now - OMG too excited!!
    12-07-2011 10:48 AM
    Love the Titan so far. Only issue is I cannot download apps from the Marketplace - keep getting an error. However, Adobe Reader and Angry Birds did successfully download and install. Odd.

Edit: I disconnected the phone from my WiFi network and it seems to be working now. May have something to do with how the Zune software didn't want to setup Wireless Syncing correctly (this has happened many times before with my network and Windows Phone).
    Last edited by sfleuriet; 12-07-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    12-07-2011 11:26 AM
    Out for delivery!...

I can....

Not....

Wait....

!!!!....
    12-07-2011 12:09 PM
    My Titan just arrived. Good thing I was home - I heard a knock at the door, and the delivery guy had set the box down and ran off. SMH
    Dang. And here I was waiting in front of your house hoping you wouldn't notice me go there and snatch it.

I guess I have to go by jenashley's house. I know it's sitting right there!
    12-07-2011 12:32 PM
    Dang. And here I was waiting in front of your house hoping you wouldn't notice me go there and snatch it.

I guess I have to go by jenashley's house. I know it's sitting right there!
    Unfortunately, Reflexx, you're wrong. My mom is at home watching my niece who is sick. It's on my bed waiting for me. :P
    12-07-2011 12:33 PM
    Mine shipped yesterday and they sent it to me via standard overnight.
    The phone is currently in it's box right next to me at work

IF you've shipped your device to your work and you're on a family plan but not the primary account, the box is addressed to the primary account holders name. Just a heads up for the few that meet this criteria. I was searching for my phone, and then the assistant gave it to me after she had opened it to see who the box was for since it was addressed to my GF's name and they had no idea who that was

Going to play with my phone during lunch :P
    12-07-2011 02:00 PM
    The FedEx guy just delivered it to me, like, right now! Time to open it up.
    12-07-2011 03:29 PM
    Arggggggggg..open setup accounts and waiting for activation...." invalid sim "
    12-07-2011 03:46 PM
    Didn't it come with a SIM?

You might have to active that SIM first.
    12-07-2011 03:54 PM
    Didn't it come with a SIM?

You might have to active that SIM first.
    Yeah..I did the online activation with the new sim...tried one out of my crackberry and it didn't work

Just have to wait :)
    12-07-2011 04:12 PM
    I'm not sure whether I'll use my iPhone's microsim or the one that came with my Titan.

Employees (Sprint) will be able to get iPhone devices soon, so my work line may be an iPhone and my personal... TITAN!
    12-07-2011 04:46 PM
    I'm not sure whether I'll use my iPhone's microsim or the one that came with my Titan.

Employees (Sprint) will be able to get iPhone devices soon, so my work line may be an iPhone and my personal... TITAN!
    You probably already know it, but you will need an adapter, since the Titan uses a regular size sim...apparently, the only two phones on ATT's lineup that use the microsim are the iPhone and the Pantech Pocket (whatever that is)...

Also, FWIW, when I got my Titan, they gave me a "4g" sim since the Titan is a "4g" phone...and yes, I realize the "4g" term is debatable...

But, I swapped my 3g sim between my 3GS and Atrix with no problems, and the 4g sim from my Atrix between the 3GS and the Focus with no problems, so ... whatever
    12-07-2011 04:58 PM
    You probably already know it, but you will need an adapter, since the Titan uses a regular size sim...apparently, the only two phones on ATT's lineup that use the microsim are the iPhone and the Pantech Pocket (whatever that is)...

Also, FWIW, when I got my Titan, they gave me a "4g" sim since the Titan is a "4g" phone...and yes, I realize the "4g" term is debatable...

But, I swapped my 3g sim between my 3GS and Atrix with no problems, and the 4g sim from my Atrix between the 3GS and the Focus with no problems, so ... whatever
    Yup... got an extra won lying around. Just trying to figure out if it'll make a real difference in speeds because:

1 - I'm normally on wifi

2 - No one is really getting spectacular speeds in the NYC region

If I use the microsim, I'm gonna keep the data plan as is. If I switch to the new one, I'll switch to a 4G plan.
    12-07-2011 05:19 PM
    HTC Titan.... IN HAND!

First impressions... Big! Heavier than I expected (Coming from a Focus) and Big!!. Feels good in hand and I am having zero issues with "pixelation".

Biggest complaint so far is the power button, it's just difficult. I also my first call wasn't very clear, less than the Focus even. I'll have to test that one a few more times.

Time to get to work setting the thing up!
    Duvi and Reflexx like this.
    12-07-2011 05:20 PM
    HTC Titan.... IN HAND!

First impressions... Big! Heavier than I expected (Coming from a Focus) and Big!!. Feels good in hand and I am having zero issues with "pixelation".

Biggest complaint so far is the power button, it's just difficult. I also my first call wasn't very clear, less than the Focus even. I'll have to test that one a few more times.

Congrats ;)
    12-07-2011 05:28 PM
    Gonna head home from work so I can set up my TITAN. Finally!!!!!!
    Duvi likes this.
    12-07-2011 05:29 PM
    Gonna head home from work so I can set up my TITAN. Finally!!!!!!
    Oh my! Lol. Finally! w00t w00t.

Glad you got it.
    12-07-2011 05:40 PM
    My titan is 2000 miles away on my front porch :-(

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
    12-07-2011 06:09 PM
    HTC Titan.... IN HAND!

When I first got my Titan I compared it to my Focus and thought, "They weigh about the same." Then my wife pointed out that my Focus was in a case. lol

I still am getting used to the power button too. I keep wanting to press the upper right side, but that's where the volume is. Then when I want to adjust volume, I keep pressing the upper left side only to find nothing!

And it's a little awkward having the power plug on the side. It makes it weird to type if it's plugged in.
    12-07-2011 06:18 PM
    My titan is 2000 miles away on my front porch :-(

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
    Hmm... so... where is this "front porch?" ;-P
    12-07-2011 06:19 PM
187 ... 45678