Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Like the title says... how many of you had your Titan devices on back-order, but has now shipped or has already been received?

If so, did you do anything extra, like call or contact AT&T in any way?

Sincerely,
A frustrated WP user

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from AT&T, through customer service.

My order online came getting cancelled. Not sure if it was because I was trying to be slick and order a Focus S on the same upgrade. Lol.

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine from Amazon during their one cent promotion. Ordered November 21st, was scheduled to receive it by December 2nd (today). Received an email in the wee hours of this morning that indicated that my order was delayed and I will receive it between December 5th and December 14th.

daylater

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine for 0.01 through att premiere and it was on backorder until TODAY!...

now it just says "Processing", no tracking number, no shipping date.

at least it's progress =/

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine for 0.01 through att premiere and it was on backorder until TODAY!...

now it just says "Processing", no tracking number, no shipping date.

at least it's progress =/

You gave me hope! Rushed to check the status of mine and it's still back-ordered. I also used Premier to order.

daylater

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
You gave me hope! Rushed to check the status of mine and it's still back-ordered. I also used Premier to order.

Lol, yeah I even called to verify and the guy confirmed it was "in progress" which is a definite change from backordered. I'll Update again if i see any changes. I'm SUPER anxious to play with my new phone!!

My old focus feels so small!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
He gave me hope as well and there is no more back order amount in my order!

w00t w00t. this must of just happened after i started this poll. lol.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
So now I'm uber confused. My order status via Premier is back-ordered, but when I check on the regular AT&T site, it says there is 0 quantity back-ordered.

When I first became back-ordered, the AT&T site updated first before updating the Premier status... So I hope that's what's going on.

Jeez. It's about flippin' time. I just wish they would ship the things already!!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
So now I'm uber confused. My order status via Premier is back-ordered, but when I check on the regular AT&T site, it says there is 0 quantity back-ordered.

When I first became back-ordered, the AT&T site updated first before updating the Premier status... So I hope that's what's going on.

Jeez. It's about flippin' time. I just wish they would ship the things already!!
Exactly... lol. I just wanna hold the device in my hand.

Keep us updated on whether it updates with a tracking number. I suspect I'll get one by EoB or early tomorrow.

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
My order currently says its processing on the att.com site. Doesnt list back ordered, but if i check through the email link to check my order on the business site, it says back ordered.

Im hoping itll be here next week!

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My order currently says its processing on the att.com site. Doesnt list back ordered, but if i check through the email link to check my order on the business site, it says back ordered.

Im hoping itll be here next week!

Ditto. So I chatted with a Premier person and asked them what my status is and they said it's still backordered.

They really have got to streamline this a little better. It's ridiculous that it's so behind the regular site.

The same thing happened when my phone first turned into backorder... I checked the att.com site first and saw it was backordered, then checked Premier and it was still processing. Hours later is when I got the notification email.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Checked early this morning and it still showed back order, but about an hour ago I got an email saying shipped--followed the link and it says should be here by 4:30 on Tuesday...

I already picked mine up from a local store, so now the decision is whether to keep both or go ahead and send back the one they are shipping out...I will probably send the one back so that I will have an available upgrade for the next "best phone ever made" in a few weeks--:cool:

Eby Creek

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
back-order and will ship when inventory is available

As of 5:30 PM today the 02 of Dec I still have the (Item(s) are currently on back-order and will ship when inventory is available)

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm one of the lucky ones who managed to get their hands on a TITAN the day is was released....that being said, i ordered a second one during the penny deal (also got credited for my first one) through the premier store on Nov. 26th, checked the status & it still claims back-ordered. Hopefully the second one ships soon...i'm tired of my fiance stealing mine to take pics, lol. And try not to be too disappointed when it ships in the ugly-*** AT&T packaging...was really hoping to enjoy the unpackaging process, but whatever, the phone is after all, the real star of the show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion