Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

propeller10

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
back-ordered titans

Anyone's titan still on back order? I got it from ATT when it was penny and it has been on back-order ever since :(

Anyone's titan shipped yet? Post your status here.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
same answer as the one I gave above :p

customer service... my wireless.att.com aka premier orders kept getting cancelled.
Sorry bout that. Guess I'm not paying good attention.... Haha

Still no updates for me!! They hate me. They really hate me...

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry bout that. Guess I'm not paying good attention.... Haha

Still no updates for me!! They hate me. They really hate me...

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
It's okay... haha. Don't worry, you'll get yours.

You still have the Arrive in the meantime, right?

JBenn911

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting here too...doesn't say backordered anymore, just pending shipment...dying to give up the crackberry and start some Mango a,

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting here too...doesn't say backordered anymore, just pending shipment...dying to give up the crackberry and start some Mango a,
I think I'm suffering even worse until my Titan gets here - I'm on my old Samsung Epix running Windows Mobile 6.5!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Then you'll probably get a tracking number tomorrow. It'll never change on a Sunday, so don't sweat it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My phone is a Newark, NJ ... 10-15 minutes away from me as of yesterday (12-4-11) and yet, it says expected delivery (12-6-11).

And as I'm writing this, I realized I'm having it shipped to my job in NYC :(

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
"processing order" still since Thursday & no shipping yet. Not too hopeful at the moment. So thats 1 full week already. Probably going for two :|

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine still says back-ordered on the Premier site...

I made sure I ordered mine within the first hour of the sale going live on AT&T's site. It's been back-ordered since the Sunday after (27th).

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
1,300 titans...

Just got off the phone with a Premier rep, she told me that they are expecting a shipment of 1,300 TITANS in a couple days. She didn't an exact date, but hopefully this info will be of some help to anybody reading this.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a Premier rep, she told me that they are expecting a shipment of 1,300 TITANS in a couple days. She didn't an exact date, but hopefully this info will be of some help to anybody reading this.

Good to know... I hope this teaches them a lesson... don't underestimate the power of WP!!

dracoterror

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to an E-commerce rep (I guess they handle the orders) yesterday, and she claimed they had "lots in stock" and that we should expect delivery in "3-5 business days". I don't know whether to be happy, or skeptical.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss