Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke with another Premier representative (her supervisor was unavailable - probably on the phone with another customer angrily waiting on their Titan), and in her semi-incoherent babble, I gathered that in "her system" it shows the Titan as being backordered but in the "warehouse system" it shows it as never being backordered.

I believe she even said there is stock of the Titan in the warehouse, with more being on the way, and she "escalated" my concern and gave me some stupid 5-digit ticket number.

rswilson411

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I had emailed customer service last week (in addition to my calls and chats) and received a response this weekend. The gist of it was that it should ship out today and the rep would call me to confirm and provide any additional info if needed.

Again, take it for what it's worth, but it sounds like they may be sending them all out now.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I had emailed customer service last week (in addition to my calls and chats) and received a response this weekend. The gist of it was that it should ship out today and the rep would call me to confirm and provide any additional info if needed.

Again, take it for what it's worth, but it sounds like they may be sending them all out now.

A lot of people are posting that they're saying today, so I'm hopeful this is right!! Thanks for updating!! :)

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
nice promising updates! but for now, i'll still be checking my "status" and emails every morning, lunch, evening cuz i wantz my new toy! :p

millahguy

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my Titan on 11/26 at 6:45 p.m. for a penny (I couldn't pass up a penny for THIS device). Apparently NO STORE in my area (Niles, OH) had them, but my friend got one from a nearby town. (Youngstown. He converted from T-Mobile courtesy Me)

Just got an e-mail saying it shipped :D, 12/5 3:30 p.m. It never listed as back ordered, only pending shipment. I don't know if it's because the mall store placed the order or not, as I don't trust Premier. The associate didn't even know there was a penny sale, but he honored it after I asked.

Long story short, I'm glad they finally cleared up whatever the issue was. You would think they would have been more prepared, but oh well.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my Titan on 11/26 at 6:45 p.m. for a penny (I couldn't pass up a penny for THIS device). Apparently NO STORE in my area (Niles, OH) had them, but my friend got one from a nearby town. (Youngstown. He converted from T-Mobile courtesy Me)

Just got an e-mail saying it shipped :D, 12/5 3:30 p.m. It never listed as back ordered, only pending shipment. I don't know if it's because the mall store placed the order or not, as I don't trust Premier. The associate didn't even know there was a penny sale, but he honored it after I asked.

Long story short, I'm glad they finally cleared up whatever the issue was. You would think they would have been more prepared, but oh well.

You say you don't trust Premier. Has something happened in the past while ordering from Premier? I think I no longer do as well. I ordered mine on 11/25 at 10:51pm and Sunday 11/27 it went on back-order and is STILL on back-order according to the Premier order status. :(

Frostea23

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Amazon Wireless

Placed my order for one on the 22nd of November, the estimated date of arrival keeps getting pushed back till now its cutting into Christmas week.

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
If anyone who bought through AT&T premier has theirs shipped from being back ordered pls let us know. I want to see if premier is getting less than premier priority when AT&T gets stock

jonsmith89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else worried that we might have a similar situation as the original Focus rev. 1.4, where Samsung had to make different models in order to meet demand, then that messed up the future updating?

Maybe the reason it's taking so long to make new stock is that HTC is doing it right. I hope so, anyway.

I'm beginning to accept that it'll just be a month before I get it. I only check Amazon 5-10 times a day instead of every 30 minutes like before.

AggieWP7

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from our account rep last Thursday...got an email stating it was on back order for 2-3 weeks....later on Thursday got an email stating that it had ben reserved in the warehouse and would ship in 3-5 days....today (Monday) I got an email with the UPS tracking number... should be here Tuesday/Wed.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Just received shipping notice a few minutes ago. Jenashley, there is hope!

Thanks for that hope, Rocket Girl! I'm no longer hovering over the order status page. It's like watching water boil or something.

I'd like it here before Friday... but I doubt that'll happen. I'm moving and don't want to have to drive 25 miles just to pick up a phone from my parents' house!!

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from our account rep last Thursday...got an email stating it was on back order for 2-3 weeks....later on Thursday got an email stating that it had ben reserved in the warehouse and would ship in 3-5 days....today (Monday) I got an email with the UPS tracking number... should be here Tuesday/Wed.
were you on AT&T premier account?

dracoterror

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I just received shipment notification and will have it in my hands tomorrow! :) Will post a review after I've had time to play with/abuse it. This will be my first experience with WP7 (am coming from a Droid 3), and look forward to it :)

collegetrainer

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Same story as most of you...I ordered the phone Saturday at 2:39 PM...and according to Premier...it is still processing because of being on backorder. My premier page has not been updated since the 28th. I have gotten no answsers from support and the ATT stores around here only have demo Titans...no stock. This thing had better lay golden eggs when I get it:).

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, my status (if you can call it that) went from "we can't find your order" [48 hrs] to "your order has been processed...it is too late to cancel this order" [from 28th thru today, showing only "processing" throughout] to email announcing "your order has shipped". My status was either nonexistent (can't find order) or processing--- never said 'backordered'. My order was not through Premier. Hopes this helps with enough good clues for everyone!

Eby Creek

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
My Status was updated on the 1st of DEC but I have the same message as everyone else. Item(s) are currently on back-order and will ship when inventory is available. Last Updated:
Dec 1, 2011
:mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss