Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
That would be an interesting poll. I myself, owned the first gen windows phone owner...recently upgraded to the TITAN, but prior to that, I used to be a follower of the iPhone and owned the first 4 generations of that device. I was never an Apple head, so when I noticed the Windows Phone platform I immediately jumped ship from Apple...literally, I only owned the iphone 4 about 3 weeks then quickly sold it for a windows phone (HTC Surround).

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express
I'm not an "apple head" myself, but I still carry their devices. I think WP and iOS are the top two in terms of fluidity and aesthetics is not only the hardware, but UI. They're both smooth like butter and although I own an iPad right now, I've already got my boss and others who are willing to buy it from me when I upgrade to a windows 8 tablet.

I'm still deciding whether I'll do dual iPhone/Titan combo or drop the iPhone altogether and just do Titan/BlackBerry 9930.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Same. :-/

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

So I'm editing my earlier post to say that...

According to att.com's order status (I ordered via Premier)... I am ONCE AGAIN BACK-ORDERED. :mad:

Not happy right now! I checked right before I left for work about an hour ago, and att.com did not say I was back-ordered.

Thanks for screwing me over, AT&T.

On a side note, I'm coming from the HTC Arrive, so I have WP7, for whoever asked...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Come home to papa!

bc0fd945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
So I'm editing my earlier post to say that...

According to att.com's order status (I ordered via Premier)... I am ONCE AGAIN BACK-ORDERED. :mad:

Not happy right now! I checked right before I left for work about an hour ago, and att.com did not say I was back-ordered.

Thanks for screwing me over, AT&T.

On a side note, I'm coming from the HTC Arrive, so I have WP7, for whoever asked...

Sorry to hear that... It was my who had asked about having the arrive still.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

BostonSammy

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I got four emails today from AT&T in this order:
1. Email telling me how to use my new device
2. Email telling me that my order is still on back-order
3. Email telling me that my order has shipped
4. Email telling me that my order is still on back-order

The Fed Ex tracking shows that it was picked up in Memphis yesterday and was last seen in Memphis at 1:42 AM today.

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, everybody! I'm new to the Windows Phone forums. I'm coming over from the PreCentral.net forums. I'm using an HP Pre3 4G right now (a Palm Pre Plus before that). I upgraded to the HTC TITAN on the "Black Saturday", $0.01 sale. I ordered it on the night of the 26th of November. On the 28th I received an e-mail telling me the device was on back-order. It's been on back-order until today. 10 minutes ago I checked the "my orders" section of my account on AT&T's site (many of you have been saying that the Premier page is behind) and it said my order had shipped yesterday and I should be receiving it tomorrow "Dec 7, 2011 by 4:30 PM". It shipped via FedEx.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, everybody! I'm new to the Windows Phone forums. I'm coming over from the PreCentral.net forums. I'm using an HP Pre3 4G right now (a Palm Pre Plus before that). I upgraded to the HTC TITAN on the "Black Saturday", $0.01 sale. I ordered it on the night of the 26th of November. On the 28th I received an e-mail telling me the device was on back-order. It's been on back-order until today. 10 minutes ago I checked the "my orders" section of my account on AT&T's site (many of you have been saying that the Premier page is behind) and it said my order had shipped yesterday and I should be receiving it tomorrow "Dec 7, 2011 by 4:30 PM". It shipped via FedEx.

What does your order status on ATT.com's order status look like? I don't have an AT&T account so the only ways I can check is the Premier order and ATT.com order status pages. Wondering if there's a possibility of it being on it's way even though everything else is telling me it's back-ordered.

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering:
What is % of people who bough new wp7 phones are previous wp7 owners?

I bought 2. I never onwed wp7 phones before. I am still waiting for them to be shipped.

Previous on a technicality: first WP7 phone was a Verizon Trophy, as of August. Originally Blackberry, then Android purgatory for all of 8 months, hating on Android after the first week or so. Didn't think I had great options... never wanted an iPhone.

Found out about Windows phone from a friend who was MS corporate. Read reviews, and was sold before ever trying it. Loved the Trophy until I attempted to utilize its global capabilities. Trophy is great in the US, but is useless as a world phone as it requires hard reset to restore data connection upon return to the US (long thread on this in the Trophy forum, started by yours truly).

Since Verizon HAS no other WP7 phone, my only option for a truly global WP7 phone was to switch carriers after 15+ years. Moved to Titan/at&t with the penny sale. Less than thrilled with the network connection speeds (see thread: is at&t limiting data speeds on Titan...), but loving the Titan itself.

For those who may be wondering how I *have* the Titan, Best Buy Black Sunday sale. Received two days after ordering.

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What does your order status on ATT.com's order status look like? I don't have an AT&T account so the only ways I can check is the Premier order and ATT.com order status pages. Wondering if there's a possibility of it being on it's way even though everything else is telling me it's back-ordered.
Can you link me to "ATT.com order status pages"?

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My Titan has been shipped and will be here tomorrow! :) According to the tracking, it shipped last night and was picked up at 9:55pm.

Right now it is sitting in Memphis, TN. I saw this header on Fedex's site: "Low cloud coverage and an air traffic control radar outage at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today" - That's all I need is MORE DELAYS!

Jenashley - My Premier status page has been updated to Shipped and includes the Fedex tracking number, if that helps you any.

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Here ya go: https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Thanks for checking. I don't want to have to call them, I tend to get really worked up when I chat/talk to them... But I may have to suck it up and do it. Just demand a supervisor right away.
I tried to check through that link and keep getting this: "OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-800-331-0500 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order."

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Jenashley - My Premier status page has been updated to Shipped and includes the Fedex tracking number, if that helps you any.

Yeah it does help, good to know they're updating that page. I was beginning to think it's frozen.

I tried to check through that link and keep getting this: "OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-800-331-0500 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order."

I appreciate you trying, thanks. :-/

And now the link I gave you says it's NOT back-ordered. What the... Grr...

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Still processing.... Im going to start taking over/under bets.

By Monday, 12/12 it will have been two weeks since customer service fixed my order they messed up on & 2.5 weeks since i ordered minutes after the deal went live.

Will the order be shipped by this date.... Im going to bet the over & say it wont. It feels like theyre not prioritizing my order since it was free of charge. People have ordered after mine and got it shipped. WTF AT&T.

collegetrainer

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Premier on Black Saturday or whatever they call it...was in notification purgatory until an hour ago...phone is stuck in Memphis...but at least it is on its' way. Great...now have "Walking in Memphis" stuck in my head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs