Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Premier on Black Saturday or whatever they call it...was in notification purgatory until an hour ago...phone is stuck in Memphis...but at least it is on its' way. Great...now have "Walking in Memphis" stuck in my head.

I think I'd definitely feel better if I knew mine was in Memphis, stuck, rather than in a void - or purgatory, as you called it. I like that.

collegetrainer

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Why do I feel like our Titans are the same place they were in the Disney film, Hercules....thrown in a prison in the middle of the ocean? But in our case...that's...Memphis?

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I posted, again, on AT&T's Facebook wall. This time the reply I got contained an email address for someone in Customer Care. I just sent him my information, I'll see what I can find out.

Sucks being at work without time to actually call and argue on the phone.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been on backorder since the day I ordered it - the Saturday after Thanksgiving during the 1c sale. I just got an email this morning saying it apparently shipped yesterday (way to go with prompt updates ATT) and my phone is now in Memphis, TN.

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow but with the warning on the Fedex page about delays at the Memphis hub, it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't turn up until Thursday.

****, at this point I'll be stoked if I get it this week.

On a side note, anyone know if ATT demand a signature, coz I almost certainly wont be home when this bad boy turns up and I hate getting in that redelivery loop.

*And since when is a four letter word for purgatory considered a cuss word!?*

godashram

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't expecting it so soon, but mine shipped, and I'm 2000 miles away. FedEx tells me to have att redirect it. Att tells me that FedEx won't. So I have to wait until the 20th :(

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Watcherseye

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
On a side note, anyone know if ATT demand a signature, coz I almost certainly wont be home when this bad boy turns up and I hate getting in that redelivery loop.

If it's FedEX, you should see if signature is required (IIRC) and if so, you can tell them to send it to a local FedEX store where you can pick it up. I had to do this recently. The link to do so should be on your tracking page.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
If it's FedEX, you should see if signature is required (IIRC) and if so, you can tell them to send it to a local FedEX store where you can pick it up. I had to do this recently. The link to do so should be on your tracking page.

It says the option to redirect to a local branch is not available? Cannot see mention of signature required anywhere?

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I posted, again, on AT&T's Facebook wall. This time the reply I got contained an email address for someone in Customer Care. I just sent him my information, I'll see what I can find out.

Sucks being at work without time to actually call and argue on the phone.

Alright, just got off the phone with a guy named Mike. I have his direct number. He's from the Social Media team, and he sees the Premier (back-order)/att.com (pending) issue. He's contacted his Premier guy to see if they can get me a device quick. :)

I feel so much more optimistic now! Facebook rocks. :p

Edit: He told me there are only 4 Premier warehouses throughout the US, and I could be getting mine from one of two. One has -37 devices, the other has 44. And he's aware of the awesomeness of the Titan and also knows about the stock problem they have going on.

Last edited:

jonsmith89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the ATT.com website and the Titan is no longer listed as "Temporarily Out of Stock." Surely if AT&T is getting some in, then Amazon can't be far behind.

daylater

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just updating:

I am a previous owner. Currently have a Focus and love it... Can't wait for my new Titan though!

If only those Tennessee drivers would step on the gas!!!

collegetrainer

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm an iPhone 3G owner. Looking forward to trying out the model for Windows 8. We still use the same keyboard configuration that was designed over 150 yrs ago to stop the hammers on a typewriter from hitting each other...and I was afraid that we would do the same thing with our OS...glad something innovative is being tried again.

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the ATT.com website and the Titan is no longer listed as "Temporarily Out of Stock." Surely if AT&T is getting some in, then Amazon can't be far behind.

and yet.... no shipping confirmation. they have stock...looks like i'll have to call AT&T tonight. im sure they borked my order again like they did the 1st time

raisedinthe956

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
There's hope. I ordered my Titan (over the phone) on the morning of the penny sale 11/26 and was immediately on back order. On 12/1 my order updated to processing and just last night, 12/5, it was shipped with an expected delivery of 12/7. Now if I could re-route to my office!

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My at&t order came today. Ordered in the first hours of penny sale. Order went from "we can't find your order" to "your order has been processed and cannot be canceled.". Shipping notice came yesterday, phone came today. Last night's weather problems in Memphis did not interfere with its flight out yesterday.

JBenn911

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been "stuck" in Memphis ...no movement since last night :(. ... Already grabbed FedEx guy and he'll bring it to our station if I'm not home

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine has been in Memphis all day as well - scanned 3 times, actually. And I guess the package gained 1 pound since this morning - it started as 1.0 lb, and now it is 2.0 lbs!

Eby Creek

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 26th and just received an update along with a tracking number. Shows a delivery date of 8 Dec. Being Shipped from MEMPHIS, TN
:D

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have cried long enough and my tears have been answered! qq more? yup! but happy tears!

it was shipped via standard overnight and picked up by fedex today at 3pm in memphis. now if the weather permits, i shall have my phone tomorrow afternoon :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12