Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else seeing anything like this? I've received a lot of packages over the years - don't recall one ever being scanned this many times in the same city:

29m99qe.jpg

It's still saying it'll make it all the way down here to Texas tomorrow before 4:30pm.. I'll believe it when I see it!

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
To everyone wondering about the multiple Memphis scan...i don't work for Fed Ex, but deal with them, as well as other couriers a lot...but the multiple scan doesn't mean it's stuck in Memphis...they will be shipped via air freight, and chances are that flight leaves in the midnight hours, which will still leave plenty of buffer space to have it dropped to your nearest Fed Ex shipping facility, loaded on the truck, and delivered to your house by the end of tomorrow afternoon. So don't be discouraged about those multiple scans...there is no purgatory in Memphis :)

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Well as of 8:08 CST tonight my phone shipped. Also got another backorder email. Gonna call Mike in the morning and verify. =)

EDIT:
Shipping is updated and now says I'll have it by 3pm tomorrow!! Wow. =) Work is gonna go so slow!

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Last edited:

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My Titan is at my nearest FedEx facility now - about 30 minutes away - getting closer!

Ditto! Mine's out and about in my town for delivery! Sucks, though, because it's really HOURS away since I'm at work... Lol. I hope today doesn't drag!!

Mike @ AT&T rocks, btw

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My Titan just arrived. Good thing I was home - I heard a knock at the door, and the delivery guy had set the box down and ran off. SMH

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Love the Titan so far. Only issue is I cannot download apps from the Marketplace - keep getting an error. However, Adobe Reader and Angry Birds did successfully download and install. Odd.

Edit: I disconnected the phone from my WiFi network and it seems to be working now. May have something to do with how the Zune software didn't want to setup Wireless Syncing correctly (this has happened many times before with my network and Windows Phone).

Last edited:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My Titan just arrived. Good thing I was home - I heard a knock at the door, and the delivery guy had set the box down and ran off. SMH

Dang. And here I was waiting in front of your house hoping you wouldn't notice me go there and snatch it.

I guess I have to go by jenashley's house. I know it's sitting right there!

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Dang. And here I was waiting in front of your house hoping you wouldn't notice me go there and snatch it.

I guess I have to go by jenashley's house. I know it's sitting right there!

Unfortunately, Reflexx, you're wrong. My mom is at home watching my niece who is sick. It's on my bed waiting for me. :p

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped yesterday and they sent it to me via standard overnight.
The phone is currently in it's box right next to me at work :cool:

IF you've shipped your device to your work and you're on a family plan but not the primary account, the box is addressed to the primary account holders name. Just a heads up for the few that meet this criteria. I was searching for my phone, and then the assistant gave it to me after she had opened it to see who the box was for since it was addressed to my GF's name and they had no idea who that was

Going to play with my phone during lunch :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos