Microsoft offering $25 App card with new phone purchased 11-2-11 thru 12-31-11

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You suck then lol. I tried getting one for my Titan that I won but since I didn't buy it I have no receipt :(

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

Damn, I just looked through all of my browsing History to find the link that was on the promo card they gave me. I found the link (https://windowsphone.promo.eprize.com/rspappcard/), but notice that you need a promo code from the card to apply. :(

I'm sorry, I tried! I suggest posting on Window Phone's Twitter page asking them how you can get it, maybe they'll send you a promo code.

myanimator

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my Titan when the MS Stores were doing their free Windows Phone promo Thanksgiving weekend and early this morning I received an email stating that my card is in the mail - yay! :)

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I just submitted the required information. Now I must wait two weeks. If I waited a week for the TITAN, I can wait two for the card, right?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got the notification that my card should be here in about a week and a half. I'm debating if I should use it to take a bite out of that 50 dollar asking price for Navigon.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got the notification that my card should be here in about a week and a half. I'm debating if I should use it to take a bite out of that 50 dollar asking price for Navigon.
Might be the way to go, but I'll probably get my device unlocked through Chevron, then sideload the Nokia maps app, if that's even possible.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I think I may finally get those games I've been too cheap to buy. Haha!

Plants vs Zombies, here I cone!

PvZ is the only Xbox Live game that I have purchased. It's well worth the purchase too. Just wish I could get the card too :( I'd def buy all Xbox Live games with it.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The $25 card that is on its way to me is from the Focus S that I already returned. Think I can get a second one when my Penny Titan arrives? Getting greedy now.. lol

Absolutely! It states up to 5 devices can be claimed for per household I believe. The offer is valid for every purchase you make so I wouldn't have thought you'd have an issue at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3