Microsoft offering $25 App card with new phone purchased 11-2-11 thru 12-31-11

bwigginit

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Figured the Titan forum would be a good place to post this since most of you have just purchased this. Microsoft is offering a $25 App card if you purchase a new windows phone. Just have to enter your address and upload a photo of your receipt/proof of purchase.

https://windowsphone.promo.eprize.com/redemptionprogram/:b=safari/

(and this link came directly from the Windows Phone fan page on Facebook in case you're wondering)

Last edited:

thodge84

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Sweet!

Going to hop on this the instant I get my Titan. Went from back ordered status to "processing order".... it shall be mine next week! *prays*

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a question about this: It says "Enter your phone number", but I have a family account & used my wife's upgrade on my line. So which would I enter??

I'd assume the primary account holder's phone number??

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got an e-mail from Citi Prepaid Services saying my $25 Windows Phone prepaid App Card is on its way to me in the mail.

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I filled out the rebate online the other night and used the email confirmation/receipt as my proof of purchase. Hopefully that's good enough and they don't want the one that comes in the shipping box.

DrKofi

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to order mine but apparently they forgot to add in Puerto Rico to the state list so now me and a couple of friends can't order ours. :( Gonna try calling tomorrow.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You got handed the card? Or you got handed the phone? If it's the latter, I wanna know how you got the card cause I want it too! lol
I got handed the card for pulling out my Arrive. Someone from Microsoft saw and asked if the phone was mine, and gave me a card with info how get the $25 deal when I said yes. That was day before the deal went public and I didn't have to send in proof of purchase or anything. It just asked for the IMEI (is that right?) number and my work email address.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

stoogefandave

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I applied for my card on 11/29 and just got the confirmation e-mailed this morning! I scanned the receipt that came in the box and the side of the phone box with the barcodes. Our scanner defaults to PDF files but I received an error message trying to attach one of them as a PDF, so I had to rescan as TIF and cropped & converted them to PNG files. I believe that they also accept JPG and GIF (not TIF), but I don't remember for sure.

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Got my email today. That was about a week turn around.

Not sure which apps to get. I noticed I started getting the vanishing keyboard after I installed a couple apps. Maybe I won't install any, lol.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I got handed the card for pulling out my Arrive. Someone from Microsoft saw and asked if the phone was mine, and gave me a card with info how get the $25 deal when I said yes. That was day before the deal went public and I didn't have to send in proof of purchase or anything. It just asked for the IMEI (is that right?) number and my work email address.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

You suck then lol. I tried getting one for my Titan that I won but since I didn't buy it I have no receipt :(

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The $25 card that is on its way to me is from the Focus S that I already returned. Think I can get a second one when my Penny Titan arrives? Getting greedy now.. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills