I am loosing like 10% battery during light use. Yesterday morning I unplugged at 8am after charging all night. I browsed a couple sites for ~5-6 minutes. Checked a 3-4 emails and set the phone down. When I left the house at 830 I had lost 4%. At about 530 the phone turned itself off and I charged to 100%. **** it lost ~18% last night while in standby. Should I ask for a replacement battery or a new phone?
    12-03-2011 11:24 AM
    I had the same problem with Focus S and now with Titan. I have a feeling this is what you get with WP7 devices (switched from iPhone). But losing 18% while standby overnight sounds a bit on the extreme side. Perhaps you should replace.

One thing worth to mention, my first week with Focus S was terrible. Some days I had to recharge my phone twice a day. But it did get better over time. I have a feeling part of it may have something to do with the software.
    12-03-2011 11:34 AM
    The iPhone 3GS was pretty good on battery life. The 4S, not so much. My Titan is better on battery life than my wife's 4S.
    12-03-2011 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD