12-13-2011 02:28 PM
31 12
tools
    Are they noticeable? Yeah, definately. Do they affect normal use, or do they bother me? No. The iPhone 3GS I had a while ago, and the iPhone 1G I had up until very recently, both had lower PPI, and it never bothered me then.
    propeller10 likes this.
    12-12-2011 08:38 PM
    I'm happy with mine. But I do think IE9 could use more anti-aliasing on small text. Probably a performance concession.
    12-12-2011 08:41 PM
    Are they noticeable? Yeah, definately. Do they affect normal use, or do they bother me? No. The iPhone 3GS I had a while ago, and the iPhone 1G I had up until very recently, both had lower PPI, and it never bothered me then.
    Do you think text also seems blurry due to pixelation?(some parts of letters)
    12-12-2011 08:43 PM
    Do you think text also seems blurry due to pixelation?(some parts of letters)
    I think it looks pixelated and blocky. I'd venture the result could be described as blurry, as a result of the (what appears to be) slight amont of AA applied to the main screen text. Web browser, it's all fine until I try to scroll, then it really does get blurry (something I have noticed in about every cell phone I have/had).
    propeller10 likes this.
    12-12-2011 08:46 PM
    I noticed it. You can only make a display of the Windows Phone resolution so big before you start really noticing the pixels. This is why I fully plan on buying an Apollo device (assuming MS really ups screen resolution with Apollo).
    12-12-2011 11:53 PM
    I noticed it. You can only make a display of the Windows Phone resolution so big before you start really noticing the pixels. This is why I fully plan on buying an Apollo device (assuming MS really ups screen resolution with Apollo).
    I also heard that Nokia lumia 900 will come with a high res display. I am not sure tho.
    12-13-2011 02:28 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD